Reviews for The Dawn of War
Crazed Fan chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I greatly enjoyed reading this and i thought the idea behind it was clever and it was well executed but i do wish there was more but at the same time i don't because i see so many stories on this site where the author could have ended it yet choose to drag it on and a good enjoyable story turned into a piece of crap and a chore to read. After reading this i will now check out some of your otherwork. Please continue writing. (Sorry about all the lowercase letters shift key wouldn't work and auto caps first character after a period means it has capitol letters after periods).
I Am The Silver Lining chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
You need more credit to this amazing story. You did gooooooooooddd!
EisForElephant chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Brilliant though aurora and megatrons romance was a little too fast
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Awsome! Is there a sequel to this story?
TheCaptainBubbles chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
This was wonderful. Wonderfully written, great story. You did very well with this genderbent story and I greatly enjoyed it.

I have to say my favorite part is the last bit in italics. It sounded very inspiring.
sugarum chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
This is amazing. All of the characterizations, the relationships between all of them...it's simply amazing. Thank you for writing this.
shantastic chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Just found this today, and I have faved! I really enjoyed your take on the character of Aurora Pax, and I would enjoy reading more of her life as Bellona. Thanks for writing!
Shadir chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
A good fic, really good.
gillian of arenal chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Taking a wild guess but I am thinking that the names that Aurora has and that she gets when "primified" are a reference on the title of the work. Aurora means 'dawn" and the other refers to 'war'.

I rather like it.
ultra panda chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Incredible. I'm not usually one for humanlike gender in TF fic because of the crazy sexism inherent in canon (I kinda prefer to think of femmes as one frame type among many now, rather than an unfunny 80's stereotype of women), but I think you chose to roll with it and quietly subvert expectations through just telling the story that came to you. This was undeniably a fascinating take on the issue - especially your concept of processor/frame gender identity, and Aurora Pax's rejection of clearly delineated gender roles in favour of simply, comfortably being herself. And the writing was really enjoyable too. Great shoutouts to canon, some lovely emotional development and a climax that packed a punch despite the reader's knowledge of its inevitability; this could easily have been a much longer fic with the wealth of ideas present.

Clever title too. Bellum was a great root choice for her name. ;) loved it and hope you keep writing for tf!