Reviews for Hermione and Ron's MooRated Love Scene
What?
Lily chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
HILARIOUS.
for-prim chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Fanfiction dot net with MOO the day they decided to purge love scenes.
wickedwitch93 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Is fanfiction actually purging MA/sexual content or are people just being paranoid about a reminder that they are technically against the rules? The last time they purged from what I understand, there was a whole rating for them so it was easy to blanket delete all stories with that rating. Now how can they tell a proper M that follows the rules from a "naughty" M that doesn't?

I'm not very tech savvy but it seems like a huge effort since they can't (or hopefully won't) do that this time. Some kind of word filter that picks out certain words but might also cause collateral damage if it can't pick out context? Surly they won't have time to read them all, with all the categories and years worth of stories.

anyway funny story, sorry for turning this into a mini soapbox but this has been eating at me for a bit.
11h05 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I actually logged in so I could favorite your story, it's genius! I also think that FanFictionDotNet MOOS!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I think that this was an AMAZING idea because its really been bothering me and a LOT of other people that they're deleting stories, but they can't delete a story because the charachters were MOOing:) Great job!
Romione4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Brilliant, funny and sexy! I loved it :)
Vitzy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This COW was MOOOING!
ohdumbledear chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Hilarious. I absolutely love it.