Reviews for Pure Afterlife
Amazing, perfect wow im wordless at this chapter

Thanks n please write a sequel asappppp
Perfect, amazing, lovely! Everything i needed in a vergil dmc fic...i love uuuuuu! U should keep on writing please please pretty pretty please do! U r amazing!
L chapter 12 . 5/27
Im still checking this like everyday. Post soon!
Tora-Katana chapter 12 . 2/19
I am happy to see an update! :D
That was really steamy all the way through I must say. Whew. But I was screaming there at Vergil for having to have control of everything yet again and commanding Eila what to do despite him agreeing to do what SHE wanted for once. Tsk tsk. Seriously! I was glad to see that Eila was finally standing up for herself and told him off somewhat, and that they sorted it out in the end to be a nice experience for both of them. Yay. I mean I can understand her wanting Vergil but if someone was so consistently nasty at times, mean and degradingly arrogant I'd leave them or kick their butt, lol.
Keep up the great work!
L chapter 12 . 2/17
YES! Thank you so much for posting! You have a fan here in case you haven't noticed by now. I really liked this one. I felt them more in love this time. Please keep posting, if only for my sanity :p
L chapter 11 . 1/1
I check this story every damn day, no lie. I am just so amped to see how it ends. Oh and after reading someone else's review I went back to look at the author's note and I'm really sorry about your friend. Hope your doing better now.
Wicken25 chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Cool story just found.
L chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Excited that your back! But I got to say, the twincest thing and the 'dante and Eila' thing felt really weird. I personally thought it was too much. I don't mind the smut with Vergil and Eula like in the last story, but I think Vergil and her sleeping with other people makes their love a little less real to me. :/
amatthews4847 chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
I started reading Ch 11 and was soooo confused...then realized i didn't read Ch 10. How the heck did i miss Ch 10?! lol! So happy you updated :) :) I love how Vergil is starting to open up, I'm wondering if he'll ever remember what all happened for himself instead of what he's been told...ahhh i love it
Congrats on your wedding btw!
Tora-Katana chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Wow! Since I saw you had an original DMC based Vergil story I had to sneak a peek! I only read the last two chapters (and not your first story yet) and I tell you I was jumping for joy to see an extremely well written story as well as the characters! I didn’t even need to read the beginning, although now I will certainly do so.

I love that you are not afraid of anything and go right in, no matter what it is, but it all reads great and so natural no matter what they do! It’s fun as well as very sexy. And I already like your OC (I hate it when people dismiss OCs so easily), it is like she belongs there with them, just like Lady and Trish. I enjoyed all of their interactions.

Oh, I checked your Youtube videos too and I love it, very nice compilations! Well, you can probably see that I am a Vergil fan like you. And congrats on your wedding! Tara for now but you will be hearing from me again I think.
guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
The story was good but maybe it escalated a bit too much and was exaggerating. Plus how can Vergil and Dante act like nothing has happen between what just happened. But other than that it was good.
L chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Ok, seriously, this needs to be finished. Goddamn it my life won't be complete unless this is finished! Please finish this!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Did this ever get finished? Please, please finish!
amatthews4847 chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
UGH! how many times have I cried reading this?! I cried at the end of DMC3 when Vergil falls, I cry . And this? OMG THIS SHOULD BE ITS OWN GAME ITS SO GOOD! like Devil May Cry: Vergil's Return. Please update!
kid23jk7 chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
i really like this story and plz plz plz plz plz plz update even though its been like two years T.T plz plz plz plz