Reviews for Meddling
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Very very nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Don't know how I feel about her marrying William still. I guess at the time it would've been expected of her. At least she was still able to be with her huntsman. What about children though? How did she know which were William's and which were Erik's?
ladeerelli chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Sad but sweet.
Scarlett chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Lovely story - I particularly liked this line; 'her skin raw as if she was wearing it inside out'.
I liked the ending too :)
nsudboro chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I appreciated that you did not completely disregard the mores of the period, as is too often done here.
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
The ending of this kinda made me go "Awwww . . . . why they no get married . . . ?" But I thought it was cute. /_
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Enjoyed? Oh, I adored this! See, that one was true. She did not want anything to do anything with the kingdom throne at all. But, she wants anything to do with saving her beloved people. Indeed, Snow's heart is too pure and kind like that, to be taken by the dark queen Ravenna.

Ah, again, I love this piece! Can't wait to read your sequel for this! And... meh, know what? I will do so right now! :)
Addicted2ItAll chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I saw the movie and many thought I was crazy because it seemed to me that Snow and the Huntsman were in love with each other. I am glad to see that I was not the only one that saw it, nor the only one that wanted to see more.
AvidTwilighterOCD chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Very nicely done. I enjoyed it a lot. Reasonable and tasteful with a but of spark. I would have liked a but more back story or description but that's an authors choice. I look forward to more of your stories.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love iiiit! I do, I do! It is absolutely fabulous and most delicious. I liked the intimate scene between Snow and Eric because it is just so sweet and wonderfully written. It is gentle yet passionate, sweet yet detailed with descriptions. I love it! "Another!" (Thor's voice)
imgonnaleaveyou chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was brilliant. I watched the movie this evening and felt entirely unfulfilled when the credits rolled. Unable to bear the wait for a sequel, I came to in search of just such a fic as this; I needed a bit more than a searing sidelong look shared from opposite ends of the aisle. You've a lovely way of phrasing things and I'm happy to go to bed with the pictures your words have painted for me swimming round in my mind. In the morning, I'll have a look at your other work. x
Miss.Hood chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
so lovely but so sad, good work
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So, did Snow have children with William or with Erik? It was really good but I think you should write another chapter about her children or somehing.
crazyevildru chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really enjoyed this piece. The arrangement they come to... If kings can have mistresses why not queens have someone on the side?

Love the tenderness of his feelings for her
rjt040190 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012