Reviews for Tortured Souls
misti 87 chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
I laughed with the part when Charlie and Amy got off the plane overall this is a great story good job
Olivia chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
Best fanfic. Ever.
anime-rocks-08 chapter 35 . 5/21/2013
wow this was fantastic!
i just couldn't stop reading!
brilliant!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
This is the best!
Jeremy Shane chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Super Story

i'm gonna miss this
NightWolfMoon chapter 35 . 8/29/2012
haha i love how the part with Teddy, Amy, and Charlie was so much like the movie. X3 this sounded like a very interesting Christmas for them and a wonderful one all around. :D Amy sounds so happy with being with her family again and having so many grandchildren with more on the way, and i'm glad they can all be truly happy and be a real family, healing from all the wounds from before. :) great story; it was a wonderful read.
Michi41 chapter 35 . 8/29/2012
Great ending! I love that Amy, Teddy, and Charlotte got stranded in the middle of nowhere right before Christmas. It reminded me a lot of the movie. And I love that Teddy and Rick were so successful in their new lives, Teddy being pregnant and all. Such a happy ending for her.
Hopefully536 chapter 35 . 8/29/2012
:) awww. Teddy's pregnant :) Charlotte gets to be a big Sis
Michi41 chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
Although Petunia really did put their lives into a living hell, for the most part, I'm glad they forgave her right before she passed. And I liked Ivy and Teddy's first conversation that they hadn't had for a while. It really helped them rebond and be like sisters again.
NightWolfMoon chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
i liked the conversation between Ivy and Teddy, and i'm glad Ivy and CeCe get along. :) and it was great that Diddlebock was caught. he definitely needs to be locked up. the scene with Petunia was very emotional, and even though it was hard for all of them, it's good they forgave her.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
Things are officially normal again.
NightWolfMoon chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
i really like the advice Alice gave to Teddy, it's it's awesome seeing her so confident and in-control of her life now. :) it looks like Teddy can find real happiness, and Rick looks like he'd love sharing it with her. (kinda like a Swedish proverb: shared sorrow is half the sorrow; shared happiness is twice the happiness.)
also, this was me at that shout-out for Blind World: /
i've been enjoying this story a lot, and i know i will like the one with Skyler. :D
Michi41 chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
It's great to see that Alice has gotten past her anxieties and become a much stronger person. We need more people like that on this planet...
8erG8er8You chapter 33 . 8/27/2012
I love it! I can't wait for your other one to come out!
NightWolfMoon chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
this was very emotional, and i can really see how hard it must have been to go through that house. but it's always painful for the bone to be reset so it can heal. i liked the part about the dresser, and i'm sure Dee would enjoy having it. Charlotte might have enjoyed it more, but i think she'll have fun trying to put her own together with her mom, Amy, and Toby. :) it looks like the wounds are finally healing and not just having Band-Aids slapped onto them like before.