Reviews for Thought we were meant to be
Unknown Person 838 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
I laughed at the end of the chapter! Only then I realized that the title was an acrostic poem! Very clever, very clever indeed!
Outstanding FanFic!
Overall FanFic Rating: 9.94 out of 10
Brainless Genius chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
"Want it to be yours too?"...that is SO cute!
I loved this chapter because...I love marriage proposals. Just look at my avatar! D
Emmi194 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Lemme guess the sequel, Antonio gets out of prison.
Stormcloak77 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Love it. Awesome way to propose by the way. "Want it to be you're too?" Amazing. Also, nice with operation P.R.O.P.O.S.A.L. XD
sonicboy678 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Heh, it's almost a KND reference. (P.R.O.P.O.S.A.L.)
TheNargana chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
I Could agree with everything that NR-Mars had said before me. But I had to add two or three things.

1. It was a pleasure to read your Story, it had the perfect mix from Love, Hate, Laugh, Cry, Luck, Unluck, action and Peace, it was thrilling, funny, made me laugh, cry, give me hope and made me fear.

2. Im a verry big Thomarie fan, so when i start reading your Story, i was a little bit upset, that my favourite would not be in it. But you make An unbelievable good story, so that i now can see Anna as much as a Flynn as i see Marie before, like they are Siblings.

3. You are an fantastic Author and Writer and i will be glad to read more of your fantastic stories, soon.

Thank You for giving us such a wonderful, sometimes sad, sometimes incredible funny story.
100010000101010110 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
What a happy ending :') I was almost tearing when Phineas said, "Want it to be yours too?"

I couldn't have thought of that. I gotta admit, the best Phinbella story I have ever read ;D and your OC, Annabella Avery Flynn, has become my all-time favorite PnF OC, really!

I couldn't ask for more, your story deserves to be taken to a new level :)

And yes, I want the SEQUEL XD (if there is)
WordNerb93 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
I got it! P.R.O.P.O.S.A.L.! Nice one!

Well, I'll be looking for the sequel! Good job here!
AmyNChan chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
OH! Now I get it. ; anyhoot 'n holler, LOVED IT! can't wait for the new Phinbellaness and Ferbnessaness! *_*
AmyNChan chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
YES! Antonio is in prison! I shall torture him well! mwahahahaha! and this is so cute! and by cute, I mean completely and utterly adorable cute! Is this really the end? cause there's a question mark and question marks mean an answer sooner or later. *_*
Nikki Angelo chapter 34 . 8/22/2012
sorry, I like torturing in that sense XD
WordNerb93 chapter 34 . 8/22/2012
So we can torture Antonio?! AWESOME!

Okay, I need a microscopic speaker, an iPod that has Justin Bieber's song Baby on it, and a horde of extreme Bieber haters.

Simply attach said speaker to Antonio's head, queue the song, and release the Bieber haters!

*Watches as Bieber haters chase after Antonio and start to pummel him*

Well, that is satisfying!

Well, I can't wait to see that last chapter!

Well, if I don't want to be blamed for murder, I'll have to go get that bullet out of Antonio... I don't even know how that mob got a gun...
IzzyBells chapter 34 . 8/22/2012
Yay! I get to torture Antonio! *gets a case, opens it, and takes out a lot of batteries, some wires, and a soldering device, solders the wires to the handcuffs Antonio is wearing, then touches the wires to the batteries and shocks antonio over and over again* Yay!
Brainless Genius chapter 34 . 8/22/2012
Yay, Antonio is finally put to justice! That was a great chapter! ;)
FanFreak01 chapter 34 . 8/22/2012
Oh, okay. Loved the second to last chapter. Now here we go.

Me: (whispering) shhhh, we put Antionio inside a VERY scary hunted house.

Erika: Yes, I'm still mad at what he did to my cousin once removed.

Me: You mean Anna?

Erika: Yes, duhh. Phineas is my cousin.

Me: oh, ya, right. Well, umm...

Erika: shhh! He's awake.

Me: oh, well let the scare feast begin.

Antionio: Huh, what am I doing in here.

(glass is heard shattering, a gun goes of and an evil cackel is herd.)

Me: quick get the popcorn this is great.

Antionio: Ahhhhhh!

(lots of other stuff happens but this is a kids show so we don't want them to wet there pants.)

Erika: in other words you're too lazy to write more.

Me: NO! Maybe.

(Antionio is shown coming out clothes ripped, bleading a bit, and shaking like mad.)

Me: YES! It worked!

(Erika and I high-five)

Erika: Okay let's quickly get out of here before Phinabella and there daughter come.

Me: Agreed.

(we quickly run off screen while Antionio faints and the Flynns come on)

Isabella: Hey what happend here?

Phineas: I don't know let's go check it out.

Anna: (who realizes who it is says) I have to go to the bathroom mom. Dad can you go get the tickets for the rollercoster?

Phineas&Isabella: okay sweetheart.

(and they walk away while Erika and I wipe the sweat of our for heads.)

Kinda long I know. Hope you like. Great chapter. Please update soon.
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »