Reviews for Taste Aversion
dragonbabezee chapter 1 . 2/14
Interesting way of explaining that chilling moment when Vegeta hears about his planet and doesn't bat an eyelid. Thanks for this little story.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Yeah. I remember that. Maybe he tought they were messing with him, or figured it wasn't all true, or that he could make it right somehow.
I guess everyone realized that. Tags why tfs abridged has Jim going to Dairy Queen.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Interesting. You make a good point. The only thing I can think of is that for a race that shipped off their weakest links to weak planets, I'm not sure how strong those bonds to the planet would be. However, I can also see your reasoning and Vegeta's thought process was well done. Nicely done.
-D101
K.R chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
love it! its such an awesome story :) you should write more! ;D
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Another beautifully written, vividly detailed piece. I very much enjoy your work.
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
awww, poor Veggie-san.
TopazDragon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love how you had Vegeta. He was still him, but the years on Earth had softened him along with his family life. I think you created the nice balance between his toughness and his care for his family.

Thank you for this wonderful fic.
jessi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Actually I think chibi Vegeta either didn't care or didn't fully grasp the concept. Great story! Please make a sequel! I loved the one with Trunks scarring himself and Vegeta killing Eclair too! Can you make that multichaptered? Please? I don't think Vegeta really cared about anyone before he met Bulma, and not even her at first. He probably wasn't abused by his father(or he'd have killed him, he said that he was already stronger than him then, but didn't realize it), but Saiyans aren't ones to show outright affection either. Plus, Frieza said it himself. "Compared to saiyans, I'm a saint!" So saiyans were pretty bad, and they definitely didn't give a damn if their allies died. Vegeta killed Nappa without a problem-twice. So I think he genuinely didn't care when his planet died. He probably just keeps the title of Prince out of habit and pride, and not actual affection.

Ah, but enough with the ranting. You're a great writer! I'll be looking forward to your next work!

Verse of the day. "The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want."

Xoxo

Alexia
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You write in such a refreshing way and I like your stories because of it. Hope to see much more from you.
miikodesu chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
who's know he was probably in shock when took the news of his home planet being destroyed (i believe he expected that will be happen), and if he rather too calmly took the news,maybe he already being a monster since freeza have him..

bulma and goku changes him :)
05twitch05 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
WoW. So short but so powerful. I really enjoyed how you described the change in Vegeta.

Really loved this line: "but what hurt worse was knowing that his happiness depended on something so fragile."

A few of the concepts might not be new but you wrote them in a unique way with a new perspective - and I liked it. Clever piece.
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This little oneshot is absolutely perfect. I like how the story isn't just about Vegeta having a bad flashback, but about how his relationship with Bulma has progressed to the point that he trusts her enough to show her that he does have weaknesses. Great job!
Royal-Archive chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Your stories are quickly becoming something I look forward to.

I rather enjoy how you take small things, and write a story around them that's engaging and emotionally involved. I'm impressed.
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Great story! I love it, it's very sad. And yeah Vegeta was 5 when the planet was destroyed. I always thought he was in shock too.