Reviews for A Change in the Weather
Love this chapter 14 . 4/6
I absolutely loved this story, it completely held my attention. Loved your character Eir and her relationship with both of her brothers, Loki especially was amazingly kept in character and they worked together so well. Off to read your sequel of this addictive fic!
elisona chapter 14 . 3/14
OMG! OMG! OMG! You know when you want to write a fanfiction for an idea you have inmind since forever, and you start reading other fanfictions in order to get a clear idea and you read one that is actually what you were imaging! BECAUSE THIS IS HOW I FEEL NOW~~~ I WANNA HUG YOU SO MUCH! THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY EVER! I was craving for this story so much I would write it myself, but I know that you made a work I could never be able to do! Even the end is just like...OMG! Thank you so much for saying you will do a sequel!
catsnips chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
AWEEEE *DOLPHIN NOISES*
WriterLPK chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
I do not like this book. I am jealous. LOL, I just can't stop myself from reading this! Y u so gud at raiteeng?!
Laisa chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
You should make another part :o
Random chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Nice :3 Hope to read the sequel soon
newgirl chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Hmm..I wish loki wasn't so cold with thor...but that is how the story goes :) I wish the thor movie had eri in the story line like your fanfic! Seriously I lovvee thisss!
newgirl chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Omg she can't remember! I am so happy I stumbled across your fanfic!

I was a little sad because I finished it so fast but I know that you have the sequel up and I am excited for loki and eri to get back together :)

Seriously though...thank you..thank you..thank you for writing this story! So amazing :)
newgirl chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
This is so sad :( poor eri thinks she has lost her loki and her parents lied so much to her and loki! So sad :( I still love your fanfic! You are amazing :)
newgirl chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Poor loki :(
newgirl chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
They made love :) loveeeeee it!
newgirl chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Wow..she can do magic. That was a surprise! I can't wait to see where this goes.
I love how playfully eri was with loki ..jumping on his back, he could have enjoyed it moe * cute grumpy loki :)* and the fact that he snuck back to her just to give her a sweet kiss goodbye was so adorable. :)
I have got to say that I love how their romance is heating up a lot. Awesome chapter with my two favs!