Reviews for The Third Time
TheaMama chapter 41 . 7/11
I was torn with wanting to know how your story would end and not wanting it to be over. Thank you, this was a true representation of an adult relationship. You do doubt, you do get bothered by things but you realize all the good is worth so much more than the bad! Well done!
TheaMama chapter 3 . 7/10
This is possibly the best written chapter I have read in my "fan fiction" library! Really well done, thanks so much for this work. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Crabbcakes chapter 41 . 9/3/2020
I have read and reread this fic many times. I still enjoy it start to finish. So well written.
Kathy Anderson chapter 41 . 6/23/2020
I absolutely loved this story! Please write more!
reisova chapter 40 . 5/6/2020
One of the best story!
sz3ianne chapter 41 . 3/15/2020
A well written journey for DM & L; their life so many times seems to be out to sea. Thank you for the wonderful story.
reisova chapter 41 . 2/27/2020
Very nice story and "journey" too.
Carole chapter 41 . 1/14/2020
I enjoyed it. I would like more
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2020
Cute
Car chapter 41 . 9/12/2019
Good story. Too short
Car chapter 10 . 9/12/2019
Love martin
milesnv chapter 41 . 2/11/2018
C, very good.
One of the best post season 5 story e, in my poor opinion, much better than the official S6 and S7 seasons. A perfect mix of drama, humor, romance built using the characters of the serie and introducing new realistic ones.
A great work.
P barnes chapter 41 . 3/6/2017
A very riveting story and well written enjoyed reading it well done
Guest chapter 41 . 8/23/2016
I read this again today after reading it long ago from when you first wrote it. This is so beautiful. This should have been series 6 and 7 of the show. You captured everything so well that I had no difficulty imagining them in your story. Thank you for this. I hope you will write another one.
Maria from RSA chapter 41 . 7/19/2016
hi...Just wanted to say THANKS! LOVED every single sentence of this story...it was EVERYTHING I wanted and needed it to be...GR8 Job. And I hope to read more!