Reviews for Allucinazione
Rain in the Dark chapter 6 . 2/24
As someone who is a first-year medical student, almost the entire medical and hospital-related stuff is so inaccurate it really took the enjoyment out of the story for me.

I get that it's a different reality, but things still have to make sense. No one in their right mind would send a patient that just woke from a coma straight into surgery - brain surgery no less! -, without even the necessary examination or preparation. Not to mention that the doctor hadn't even tried the conservative treatment first. What was his diagnosis, exactly? Why did it require surgery? How exactly would surgery fix anyone's hallucinations? Is he a psychiatrist? Did a psychiatrist examine the patient? Guuh, it just makes zero sense.

Ah wait, as far as I remember, the wording was "I have no idea why he's seeing it". More reason to cut someone up.

Also, imagine a reality where all mental illnesses are treated exclusively by cracking the patient's skull open, because medical treatment is harmful for his health but taking out parts of the skull with a saw and then putting them back after rearranging various details isn't harmful or risky at all and rehabilitation is a breeze. Wouldn't that be a lovely place? (There's a reason no one does it. It doesn't work that way.)

Sorry. It just bothered me really much, to the point where I couldn't enjoy the rest even though I really wanted to.
999 the 9th chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Creepy. I love creepy! I wonder if Waluigi is real? Please continue.
Corrisma chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
plz do more this is so thrilling :D
Verran chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Fantastic chapter! As was the last. So who locked the door, I wonder? Waluigi seemed to know about it... But no physical evidence of any bruises...

Mario was brilliantly portrayed in this. Can't wait to read more.
Happily Austria chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
As per usual, your Mario is fantastic. He's very stressed about not having that control. I only found one spelling error, and knowing you, you're already fixing it. Very good! Happily
tntfriday13 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Awesome chapter! This story is awesome!

P.S. Good luck with the college sutff. I know exactly how you feel. I barley have enough time for my videogames ever since the new semester started. X)
blackestfang chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
0-0 Wow. Walugi?! What are you going to do to poor Luigi?!
Verran chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
It's good to see you continuing with this. Your Mario is a great character. Here he's someone who's always been in control and is now having to deal with being close to useless in this situation.

I wonder what effect the surgery will have on poor Luigi!
magic chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Moar w
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
This is so cool! I can't wait to read more. Great job :)
Verran chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Excellent stuff. Emotional, detailed and well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.
purplerose9793 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012