Reviews for Goskomizdat
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
And that's just it. People came to America to be free-and people STILL come to America to be free. She's the Statue of LIBERTY, not the Statue of Slavery and Oppression.

I could go on and on and point out the hypocrisy of our government sometimes, but I doubt you want to listen to that.

Fantastic, excellent piece of work you have here-if just because it illustrates that point so clearly.

Thank you, Thank You for posting this.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
delightful. as i recall, it was the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (sadly, my mom could say it in russian, but I can't ... pout) That aside, you capture the time beautifully; Illya and Napoleon equally well. thanks for sharing. (uhm, no, mom was not russian ... she was a somewhat odd polyglot) again, thank you.
Mary Catherine Marshall chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Beautiful! Most of us who were born here have no clue about how the rest of the world handles such 'rights'. Go, IK!
RoseLight chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
A vivid insight into the Russian's troubled past. One can imagine a shudder went through him when he read accounts of the treatment of Sakarov and Solzhenitsen and other rebels of the censored Soviet 60's
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
The true meaning of being American, freedom to achieve what we wish. Very nice story with the things that happened in the 60's still happening in parts of our Nation today.
MLaw chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very timely and well done!
alynwa chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very appropriate given what is happening around here but, a good story in its own right. Thanks for sharing!