Reviews for The asterous adventures at Gotham academy
you repeated
Husna chapter 4 . 5/7
Awesome
UnicornPower chapter 4 . 4/25
I remember when my 6th grade teacher was soooooooo picky about labeling units of measurement. XD Well, at least I was careful about it for the rest of my schooling days.
UnicornPower chapter 3 . 4/25
I love this so far! As to the * AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER this show brings back so many memories! Now thanks to you I have 3 seasons of the fabulous show to watch. And a BILLION and a half fan fictions to read!
With love
God Bless
~UnicornPower
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
The hole class
NAVSO311 chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER. ITS SEASON ONE AND THE EPISODE WHERE ITS ALL LIKE AUNT WU AND ORACLE BONES AND FORTUNE TELLING AND A SOKKA MAKING KISSY FACES WITH A FISH.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
For some odd reason I like the young jealous Barbara but not the nice older Batgir
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
ATLAATLAATLAATLAATLA!$ FUCKING AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDERRRRRRRRRRR. IT WAS MY FIRST FANDOM AND MY MOST FAVORITEST THING EVERRRRRRR XDDDDDD
Miss Question chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Awesome! Robin and Zatanna Forever!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Continue please
Maddie chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I love this you better have 17 or more chapters to finish!
Dangerous Writer chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish your story I REALLY LOVE IT !
Zatanna Carrile chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I really just like reading the story. I don't care how long the chapters are ( though I prefer longer ones) as long as they are interesting and keep with the plot
Can you update this story pleaaaaaaaassssseeeees?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Huh I think I read that in like 3rd grade... Please Update Soon!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
:) Great first chapter! Cute way for Dick to reveal his secret Id to Zee. It was a little sloppy but that's ok! :)