Reviews for The asterous adventures at Gotham academy
Person chapter 8 . 1/22
I don't know what's up but every robtanna doesn't finish
Zoey chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
This ep is so cute! :D :3 .
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
Every time I read ur chapters I'm waiting to read the next one and realize that there are no more I know you're a busy guy but please don't leave us hanging
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
you repeated
Husna chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Awesome
UnicornPower chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
I remember when my 6th grade teacher was soooooooo picky about labeling units of measurement. XD Well, at least I was careful about it for the rest of my schooling days.
UnicornPower chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
I love this so far! As to the * AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER this show brings back so many memories! Now thanks to you I have 3 seasons of the fabulous show to watch. And a BILLION and a half fan fictions to read!
With love
God Bless
~UnicornPower
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
The hole class
NAVSO311 chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER. ITS SEASON ONE AND THE EPISODE WHERE ITS ALL LIKE AUNT WU AND ORACLE BONES AND FORTUNE TELLING AND A SOKKA MAKING KISSY FACES WITH A FISH.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
For some odd reason I like the young jealous Barbara but not the nice older Batgir
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
ATLAATLAATLAATLAATLA!$ FUCKING AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDERRRRRRRRRRR. IT WAS MY FIRST FANDOM AND MY MOST FAVORITEST THING EVERRRRRRR XDDDDDD
Miss Question chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Awesome! Robin and Zatanna Forever!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Continue please
Maddie chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I love this you better have 17 or more chapters to finish!
Dangerous Writer chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish your story I REALLY LOVE IT !