Reviews for Desperation
Sweetest-Time chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was really good! As I was reading it I thought that she was gunna die then I saw that what ever you think happens does and I was like oh...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
love the way u et us choose the end
Diana Prince86 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
good story so far. Would be good to read more
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012

Why why why did I read this T.T it's your fault I want to cry! OMG and you think I write angst?

I swear, she heard. And she lives. And they'll be happy ever after.

Because either alternative is killing me T.T

*Holds you and cries*

dead-body-number-2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow! Great little piece and well written. Part of me wants a sequel and part of me thinks leaving it there is good. The sequel could open with Tony at a funeral but without the reader knowing who is in the coffin just yet.
Daisy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
She is gonna be fine and she tells him as well and they live happily ever after!
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
*enters warm fuzzy bubble where they both get rescued, she lives and she heard him and gets to tell him that she loves him too* - that clearly, CLEARLY happens next. No seriously.

Haha, this was really sweet and I do really hope that the first episode of the new season will give us, if not something as clear as a "I love you" then at least some sort of confession/acknowledgement. Thank you for sharing! :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Good story :)

I think she hears him, they get married and have lots of beautiful Tiva babies with her hair and his eyes!