Reviews for Aphelion
Seeing Sounds chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
Hey I'm really loving your story, but I request that you will not let Hermione become one of those submissive housewives.
Littlemissmoffey chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I really hope you pick this up again and update cause its really good!
Serendipity989 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I think you did wonderfully with the argument, i just think that Loki's temper should have shown bit more :)
Lithia Sunset chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
I would like to see more of this well written, well structured story as soon as possible, hopefully very soon. You manage to make this very believable and true to them. The storyline, familiarity and dialogue are delightful. Thank you for this! You're an artist!
arturus chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Very nice take on the crossover - They are usually Harry centric so it is nice to read something a bit different
pink-strawberries chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
Wow your story is beautifully intricate beyond words! I hope you will be able to update soon and weave more of this beauty!
keelhaulrose chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I just came across this, and I love it. You're an excellent writer, and i find the story easy to follow. I hope you continue.
Aoife-hime chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
If you write the stories that you desperately want to read, then we are conveniently on the same page, because this is exactly the story I want to read (though it was also the story I didn't know I wanted to read until I found it). There have been many parts thus far that have left me without words to properly express my excitement. First off, I absolutely love your character development. Truly. I know that fanfiction is a place where people have freedom with characters to explore the previously unexplored, but to find a fic where there is exploration and development that still feels true to the original character is not always easy. For that reason alone, I think this story (and the one-shots connected to it) is a gem. Loki is complex - good, evil, conflicted, sociopathic, curious, playful, a trickster - and Hermione is a wonderfully strong female character who makes her own decisions. They don't always turn out perfectly, but she makes them and she deals with the consequences. I also love that both Loki's and Hermione's development doesn't come at the expense of other characters, by which I mean, it doesn't feel like Harry, Ron, Thor, Fury, etc. are one-dimensional cut-outs for the main characters to interact with. This has the added bonus of making me want to know what other people think of everything that's going on. There was a little of that in your one-shots, and that just made me even more curious. How much does Dumbledore notice? How much do the other Hogwarts professors notice? What sorts of futures does Frigga see (I absolutely adore your Frigga, by the way - I never really got her until I read this)? What was Loki's meeting with Voldemort like?

Overall, I feel like the plot moves along quite well and the dialogue feels really natural. There are occasionally some spelling errors, but nothing horribly glaring, and I know that it's easy for things to slip through even repeated edits. Frankly, right now, I'm simply anxious to know what happens next! Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
1234dghgfj chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
I've got this sudden 'hunger' to read it all.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Analelle chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Wow. Just - wow. This story is amazing. The characters, the plot, the writing. Everything fits so well and is just incredible. I didn't think that Hermione would end up in SHIELD, but it works. Then she ended up in the Avengers, and that works too. I do want to see what happens when she meets Thor again. Have they already met after the incident in Asgard? For now it seems like the rest of the crew think she is only a researcher - or at least they haven't seen her amazing magic dueling skills yet. That sounds like it'll be plenty of fun when the time comes. I am definitely adding this to my alert list. I can hardly wait for more.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Fantastic story! And it's getting close to the prologue - so excited now! That prologue instantly hooked my attention, so I am very much looking forward to it. You write very well, and I like the way you've made the characters different but still recognisable.
Vexel chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
This is just... wow. I'm utterly speechless on how well presented this story is. It keeps throwing me in loops that actually end up making me feel emotionally drained and tired. I struggled to read all sixteen chapters in one go because it was just so pulling. This is a fantastic story and I'm excited to read more. xx
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Love your story! Can't wait for Loki and Hermione's talk.
Meesa chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
I like how your voyages into the minds of characters actually do move the plot along. Normally people end up stagnating the story like that, but you just keep moving forward. Still a great story!
Meesa chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I absolutely love the character depth here, and before. I think you've conveyed the subtle imbalance that emotions are. You've somehow studied life well enough to recreate it in fantasy. This is literally the best fanfiction I have ever read, as well as one of the best pieces of fantasy literature I have ever seen. I love this Loki compared to some others I've read, because he IS enigmatic, but you want to believe him so much, while still suspecting that nothing is real. I feel like I should offer more that just raves, but I can't think of anything to constructively criticize.
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »