Reviews for Aphelion
angel897 chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
interesting story to read
waterflower20 chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
First of all... Once again I loved every word of it. A little disappointed there was no Hermione/Loki interaction but I can wait. I have a feeling it's going to be worth it!

Secondly... Has Thor met Hermione? You mentioned how he visits Jane and Hermione does spend time with her. Not to mention Thor would be a little curious about Hermione after encountering her in Asgard.

I see you changed the way the Avengers met. No Thor for one.

I think you were spot on with your characterization of most of them but Tony seemed a little off to me. I can't pin point what exactly I think is wrong with him but oh well!

*Loki interacted with Voldemort? I can't remember this! I have to go back and re-read the story!

Now following as I promised, is a list of some minor errors I found. Please keep in mind English is my second language so I might be mistaken on some cases.

"Oh, I'll be asking about Loki plenty." Fury leaned in further, his good eye intense. "It just an issue of what sort of condition you'll be answering in."

The second sentence should be: “It's just an issue of what sort of condition you'll be answering in.”

These were things she hadn't told anyone else before, so the shame and hestitation was real enough.

I think you meant hesitation.

"Asgard's Bifrost—their interplanetary transport system, the one you have Jane and I trying to replicate—utilizes so much energy that leaving the portal it makes open for extended periods of time is... dangerous."

Now here I think it should be: “...utilizes so much energy that leaving the portal open for extended periods of time is... dangerous."

At least when you read it out loud sounds weird. I might be wrong but I don't think you need the '...it makes...'

Fury brow raised at this. Cold, she told herself, stay cold.

I think it should be 'Fury raised his brow at this' or ' Fury's brow raised at this'.

Hermione looked her in the eyes eyes—and then looked deeper yet

One 'eyes' has to go.

Short, simple and too the point: everyone other than Fury and Romanoff looked skeptical. Banner was the one to speak up first. "Aren't... ah, aren't those mutually exclusive?"

Should be 'too' or 'to'?

Granger, fetch Foster; you two starting working through Selvig's work, see how much you can reconstruct.

I think it should be 'Granger, fetch Foster; you two start working through Selvig's work, see how much you can reconstruct.

That's all I remember. Hope it was helpful.

Really looking forward to your next update.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Interesting plot, I can't wait to see the end result between Hermione and Loki. I really like how you made Loki such a critical part in how different this Hermione is from the original one in the books.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
It's getting intresting.
Zombie Reine chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
The story just keeps getting better, I hope you plan on updating again soon. :)
Supermoi chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
oh hell yes! What a ride of a chapter! I loved it! Heimdall is dead? I was alive in the movie if I remember right... Anyway, nice little fight scene. loki shows his true color, or at least, his true nature shows through at last. Hermione shouldn't feel too bad. She was not the first one to be lied to by the god of lies and deception.

And SHIELD come in play! At last!
Supermoi chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Awesome, simply awesome. I love the work put into this. Its making a great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
I love it. So this is the end for now. What would the future bring? No one can tell. It'll be quite interesting to follow through.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
I am in love with this fic! Its great... I love the way the relationship between Loki and Hermione evolve! I can't wait to see where this is going! Keep it up!
Supermoi chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
The interractions between hermione and Loki are enthralling. Its mesmerizing to adegree that I just can,t stop reading when I start a new chapter! Keep this up, I deeply enjoy it!
Supermoi chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I love it so far! Its awesome! I love both fandoms and I'll keep reading this for sure!
EJect chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
It all makes so much sense, unlike so many other things I've read. When I read, it all becomes so real, like a movie, but in softer, blurrier lines than the real people.
scythe195 chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Awesome story!
sharpestsatire chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
The plot thickens. I can practically hear it and it makes me happy. I can't WAIT to see what happens next! Your set up is lovely!

Hope your editing goes well. :)
Lionhearted21 chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
This story is fantastic! I love how complex the relationship between Hermione &Loki is; it's all the more real for it. And while I'm a little sad at how despondent Hermione has become since the war, I'm enjoying every twist, turn, and new character that comes Hermione's way. Can't wait to read more!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »