Reviews for Aphelion
Keira-House M.D chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Fantastic chapter. It's interesting to find out Harry's wiped memories were brought back (and great to see reference to Here Be Monsters), but it's also nice in a way because now he can interact with Hermione on a more (though not completely) even playing field with Hermione, and they can sort of be better friends now because he understands more. Liked the little light-hearted bit too, with Hermione and Harry scaring Tony about splinching. It'll definitely be fun to see what happens next.
anon chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
loved it!
Annalelle chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Haha. Love the ending. Poor Tony Stark, although he did get himself into this so no sympathies from me. ;P
sweetlilsunshine chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Oh I can't wait to see the Avenger reaction to apparating. I'm cackling with evil glee over here.
Elliesmeow chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Gah, I love this fic so much! Glad that Harry and Hermione are still ok even after him finding out one of her biggest secrets. Thanks for the new chapter! :)
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
fantastic start! it's got that great air of excitement and drama and /dang/, your writing is gorgeous &hearts
Nilrecurring chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
I love this story! I've recently started reading LokixHermione stories, and while I do have hope for a happy ending, it's not burning as bright as I would like it to. I do hope you'll update soon! Have a wonderful day and until next time!
Ray chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Awesome story! The idea and execution are great. Keep it up!
sharpestsatire chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
YOU ABSOLUTE MEANIE! HOW COULD YOU END THE CHAPTER THERE! *throws computer at wall and starts freaking out*

(Also, update soon please!)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Such a cliffhanger...
You terrible person :D
waterflower20 chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I loved it but you mention Heimdall like he's alive, and you killed him in Warrior Concerto -well Loki did with fiendfyre I believe.
Jellybelly chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Jay another chapter keep Um coming ;)
Annalelle chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
OMG! YES! I admit I completely forgot about this story until the alert appeared in my inbox, but I'm so glad to see an update. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Seeing Sounds chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Still loving your story! Keep up the good work. Update when you can.
FaeBreeze chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
This was a pleasure to read. Keep up the great work!
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »