Reviews for Aphelion
anerisa14 chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
I almost gave up on this fic and now you gave us two chapters one after another!
It's brilliant as ever though kind of depressing - you depict Hermione's state of mind almost to good.
It looks like things are going to speed up actions wise and I can't wait to read more.
The fact that Harry knew about Loki is a nice twist. He really grew up!
So far you left quite a few hints that Loki is counting on Hermione to help him out
(before I stumbled on this fic I didn't know anything about Avengers. I did some research while waiting for you to - hopefully - continue with it. Now I know some more what happened in the meantime and it would seem logical that Loki would include her in his plans).
I hope you will post more soon!
sharpestsatire chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
"Things are going to start coming together as we get closer to the end of this fic. But don't worry! First they are going to fall apart entirely." Do you know how horrifying it is to read that in an Author's Note? /whimpers/

Practically another cliff hanger. Again. Rude. Just… rude.

Also, if you have time, I would love to see Stark discuss splinching in later detail with Hermione, ahahaha. Update soooooon!
waterflower20 chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Great chapter as always.

Honestly I wanted to punch Harry when he told her they thought she was conspiring with Loki to take over the world or something! And keeping tubs on her! Jesus! I'd have punched him!

I can't wait for her to meet with Loki!

A question: How many chapters left?
Keira-House M.D chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Fantastic chapter. It's interesting to find out Harry's wiped memories were brought back (and great to see reference to Here Be Monsters), but it's also nice in a way because now he can interact with Hermione on a more (though not completely) even playing field with Hermione, and they can sort of be better friends now because he understands more. Liked the little light-hearted bit too, with Hermione and Harry scaring Tony about splinching. It'll definitely be fun to see what happens next.
anon chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
loved it!
Annalelle chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Haha. Love the ending. Poor Tony Stark, although he did get himself into this so no sympathies from me. ;P
sweetlilsunshine chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Oh I can't wait to see the Avenger reaction to apparating. I'm cackling with evil glee over here.
Elliesmeow chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Gah, I love this fic so much! Glad that Harry and Hermione are still ok even after him finding out one of her biggest secrets. Thanks for the new chapter! :)
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
fantastic start! it's got that great air of excitement and drama and /dang/, your writing is gorgeous &hearts
Nilrecurring chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
I love this story! I've recently started reading LokixHermione stories, and while I do have hope for a happy ending, it's not burning as bright as I would like it to. I do hope you'll update soon! Have a wonderful day and until next time!
Ray chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Awesome story! The idea and execution are great. Keep it up!
sharpestsatire chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
YOU ABSOLUTE MEANIE! HOW COULD YOU END THE CHAPTER THERE! *throws computer at wall and starts freaking out*

(Also, update soon please!)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Such a cliffhanger...
You terrible person :D
waterflower20 chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I loved it but you mention Heimdall like he's alive, and you killed him in Warrior Concerto -well Loki did with fiendfyre I believe.
Jellybelly chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Jay another chapter keep Um coming ;)
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »