Reviews for Aphelion
HGardiner chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
I love this so far! I cannot wait to see more!
Azera-v chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
You can't imagine just how thrilled I am to see another update of this story, love it.
QueenVulca chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
It was mind blowing reading this fic. plz plz plz plz update. it's almost been a month. plzzzzzzzz
gUest chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
oh my goodness now that I've finished it so far I am even more glad that it has already been prewritten. Fantastic job mate I'm looking forward to reading the rest
gUest chapter 17 . 5/17/2016
love love looove your story and honestly wanted to review much earlier but it was way too good to stop. This plot twist cerrtainly deserves it though. Who knew my favorite Loki romance would end up being a Harry Potter crossover? Anyways, the way you portray the characters in bOth universes is spot on. The magic/technology being the same (bit of a mind explosion there) was also quite interesting.

alright its like 4 am gotta keep reading but I'm very glad to see you're still updating keep it up!
Saoirse.Ash chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
I want moooore! Write, write, write, your story is the only reason why I look on fanfiction everyday ;) More Hermione and Loki! I love their conversations :D
Shalifi chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
Loki playing a long game here to save people? Sort of like Thanos's daughter Nebula saving everyone when she finally gets the chance to wield the infinity stones herself.
anerisa chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
So glad that you're back. This is one of my favorite fanfics in all fandoms I follow, so I'm eager to see it will be finished!
EleinKL chapter 20 . 5/5/2016
I discover this history just a few days away. Of course, I love it.
So, one cuestion.
Why Hermione's patronus is a ocelot?
Keira-House M.D chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
I'm so happy to see a new chapter. This story is my favourite Avengers/HP crossover and one of my favourite fan fics in general. Awesome chapter. Poor Hermione, though, with Loki and Harry to deal with now. I'm looking forward to more.
rockerbaby150 chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
I can hardly believe my eyes. An update? I swear, I've had the goofiest grin on my face ever since I saw the update alert in my inbox. This was a great chapter. Very much worth the wait. And Harry! I knew it was going to happen but I never saw it happening like this. I'm totally shocked. Poor Hermione.

I'm so excited to see you updating again and I'm glad to hear this fic is finished. I can't wait to read on!

-rockerbaby150
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
I'm glad that your back. :D
peachx89 chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
So excited for the next chapter.
DianneBaquiran chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Holy yes! An update!
FaeBreeze chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Damn. Well this can't have a happy ending. Excellent writing, as always.
726 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »