Reviews for Aphelion
Depill chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Dear writer
I think this story is very well-written and I would like to know if the story is going to be continued.
Best wishes
Depill the lazy cat
misherukuro chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Great read thanks for the story.
ally chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I am really confused and excited now. I wish you'd update faster though but your work is fantastic and I've read this so many times and it's still great
thetamedrose chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
This is one of my favorite chapters in this story. The raw emotions portrayed between the two make my toes curl and make me want to curl up in bed. I feel that this chapter is the start of everything: an introduction to how deep Loki and Hermione's relationship runs (and lord how much he cares about her and needs friendship), a great insight on Loki's characterization and future motives, and an understanding of Hermione's insecurity and faith in him. And by goodness, Loki's speech about how humans burn bright is so quotably in character and incredible. The chapter is also the start of lioness, my favorite endearment for Hermione by far (and the character saying it only makes it better)

I think this is my third time (or fourth?) rereading this story. I honestly never get bored of it.

Update with the muse hits you (preferably soon). This story is absolutely fantastic and it would be a shame if the ending is left uncertain to the readers.
anerisa chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
I just reread your story - again - and was again in awe of your talent.
Avengers are definitely not my cup of tea and yet you made me just love it. I hope you will continue - soon.
Safiira chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
Hey! :)

You have a very interesting story, i am intrigued.
I can see that you have thought things trough and have prepared your storyline, it's refresing to see that.
Hope, that you'll keep writing and that you wont hesitate in your own talent.

Wish you all the best.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I was hoping...

That Loki would be of stronger will and not succumb to Hermione's lectures of necessity of morality and the greater good in every entity in existence...

As well as the opposite in fact, that Loki would instead corrupt her into a Immoral Mortal whom has discarded such subjective theorems such as morality.
Psychotic Tendency chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
I'm dying to know how this story will proceed!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Update pleasee :((((
Someone chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
I love your story! though i think it would be more interesting if hermione become close with one of the avengers (steve rogers maybe? :p) while loki is out there, instead of letting her swallowed by guilt and loosing her fierceness. The friendship could also make her consider her choice of being an immortal. So far its good though!
Nicole Lynn chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
I just went through all 19 of your chapters in 2 days and guuuuuhhhhhh. Just amazing. The character development and depth is amazing. I cannot wait for the next chapters!
Forbidden Moons chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Hello Loki! I LOVE you!
Forbidden Moons chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Again - Shakespearean. Should I cry...or should I smile that Tom Hiddleston has so excellently influenced you as he did me?
Forbidden Moons chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Ouch! Poor LOKI! Aw... *sniffs*
Forbidden Moons chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
YES Loki is much in character! LOVE this! I hate Dumbledore more and more now though... :/
673 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »