Reviews for Aphelion
Forbidden Moons chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Ouch! Poor LOKI! Aw... *sniffs*
Forbidden Moons chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
YES Loki is much in character! LOVE this! I hate Dumbledore more and more now though... :/
Forbidden Moons chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Oh, touching! And sweet!
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Wow wow, fun! LOVE Loki's character!
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
She has NO idea what she's getting into! Poor Hermione - stay away from MY Loki!
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So Shakespearean - a.k.a. tragic...
KayKarenJasmin chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
erghhhh. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. It's honestly such a brilliant story, one which i cannot find myself getting over. It honestly is adorable and as close to perfect i've ever seen in character portrayal. i could probably have sworn that this was legit if not for the fact that it managed to cross 3 different movies and a whole wide range of characters. honestly man you're bloody brilliant. I also can't seem to get over the fact that the characters are just spot on. I absolutely LOVED hermione and loki was just such a cutie, i've always hated thor and thought him ignorant so there goes that, and i've probably made one of the longest run ons ever. but regardless its such a cute story that goes so amazingly and fantastically well with the plot and somehow it all just makes sense. Well the fact that so much happened in so little time was unlikely and i was kind of hoping for her to be immortal before all this happened just to make the timeline look more likely but to stick to the proper universe then i do believe you've gotten everything perfectly spot on! Each character is so perfect in here and additionally you're plot, it just truly makes this a one of a kind story to die for. one i'm hoping you update soon! and the start of what i hope to be many many many loki fan fictions, hopefully paired with hermione as well :)
xoxoxo
smileylol )
Arabella chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Thank god you finally updated!
freebird4 chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Finding good Loki/Hermione stories are near impossible, so I was ecstatic when I stumbled across this! I sincerely hope you update soon! The dynamic between Hermione and Loki is one of the most beautifully presented I've read yet! I cannot wait to see what is next!
Aeternus.Flamma chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
A friend passed this onto me. It is simply amazing! I was always a sucker for Hermione/Draco, so Hermione/Loki is naturally a draw! I loooove the movie tie ins, and the mythological uses! Here's to hoping for an update!

A.F
EDelta88 chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
Well... conspiracy theories abound and Loki trying to save the universe... I almost stopped reading at the first chp, now I'm REALLY glad I didn't.
JokerAtWork chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
This story is crazy good. I love how everything ties together so well, and that i don't have to look for the sequel because you continue the story here. Have to recommend this! Too good a story to keep it to myself!
namingsucks chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
I have really been enjoying this so far. My only issue was the abrupt change in Loki's characterization, within a chapter Hermione and Loki go from lovers to enemies and Loki personality completely changes after their fight, he is practically a completely different character. Its a bit jarring to be honest. This change also makes me wonder what happened to all the character building you were doing previously. Since Hermione and Loki's fight the entire fic has gotten a bit confusing. I personally would love to see this fic slow down a bit and revert to the more lax pace that was present earlier on.
ChickDocHoliday chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
What a delightful surprise. You've written a ton more chapters since I was here last... apparently 2 years ago! Had to go back and read all of it. Amazing story. You've captured everyone so well. I have spent my last three days reading this and want more :(

Please keep writing.
Boingy chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
I absolutely love this story! I'm so sad that I didn't find it before, but so glad that I did now. Update soon!
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »