Reviews for Aphelion
Astoria Telerin chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
I absolutely love the flowery, dark ways in which you craft your stories. In particular, the most compelling part of your stories are how you create similes and metaphors that are stunning in their veritability. Please continue this story!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Such a beautiful bittersweet moment. Why did it have to end?!
zombiekins5948 chapter 20 . 10/11/2016
Please make updates. I hope hermione wins
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
interesting beginning, but honestly, i just don't buy anyone or anything being capable of controlling Harry like you have Loki doing.
CHOCHON chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
Best Loki Hermione I've read so far! How close are we to the Prologue I wonder... and I wonder how Harry will feel after being released from Loki's control hmm.
spaceygirl67 chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
I love this story plz continue
HGardiner chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
I love this so far! I cannot wait to see more!
Azera-v chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
You can't imagine just how thrilled I am to see another update of this story, love it.
QueenVulca chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
It was mind blowing reading this fic. plz plz plz plz update. it's almost been a month. plzzzzzzzz
gUest chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
oh my goodness now that I've finished it so far I am even more glad that it has already been prewritten. Fantastic job mate I'm looking forward to reading the rest
gUest chapter 17 . 5/17/2016
love love looove your story and honestly wanted to review much earlier but it was way too good to stop. This plot twist cerrtainly deserves it though. Who knew my favorite Loki romance would end up being a Harry Potter crossover? Anyways, the way you portray the characters in bOth universes is spot on. The magic/technology being the same (bit of a mind explosion there) was also quite interesting.

alright its like 4 am gotta keep reading but I'm very glad to see you're still updating keep it up!
Saoirse.Ash chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
I want moooore! Write, write, write, your story is the only reason why I look on fanfiction everyday ;) More Hermione and Loki! I love their conversations :D
Shalifi chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
Loki playing a long game here to save people? Sort of like Thanos's daughter Nebula saving everyone when she finally gets the chance to wield the infinity stones herself.
anerisa chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
So glad that you're back. This is one of my favorite fanfics in all fandoms I follow, so I'm eager to see it will be finished!
EleinKL chapter 20 . 5/5/2016
I discover this history just a few days away. Of course, I love it.
So, one cuestion.
Why Hermione's patronus is a ocelot?
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »