Reviews for Aphelion
Hermione is such a boss
sakuras.horcrux chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
I LOVE Loki's pov
sakuras.horcrux chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
I can't lie, I shed a few tears in this chapter. Fuck I ship them so much.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH HOLYSHIT
corie.f chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
Please continue this! It's fun!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
BUT-BUT-BUT! I was absolutely not expecting that. Loki, Loki, Loki, what have you done?
LissaEm chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
I'm sure I've already left a review, but ... please, please, pleeeeease! Keep going! I want to know what happens next, I'm on tenterhooks here!
voldyismyfather chapter 19 . 7/11/2015
Love this! Its amazing! Brilliant and addictive! :D
lia chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
I know it's been forever and you said on your tumblr that you've lost all of the files, but I would be so so grateful if you would finish this fic! I've read the whole thing in 2 days and it has some of the best characterizations of Hermione & Loki that I have ever had the pleasure of reading :') All of the little twists and turns had me hooked and I would love to know how it ends.
VieVienna chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! It's quite exciting so far.
thetamedrose chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
This is possibly my third or fourth time reading through this story. Whenever I get fed up of fanfiction and the lack of quality in stories around me, I always remember Aphelion and I'm eager to read again.

Ive also already reviewed the chapter I want to review again (the next one) so, here's my opinions at least a year since I've read it.

No matter how mushy this chapter is, and how much I know I'm going to squeal like a fangirl, this chapter and the Yule Ball scene ALWAYS gets to me. You can see Loki's desperation for companionship, and Hermione's trust and desire to see the good in him, and how much see cares about him.

I know how hard it is to get back into writing and publishing your story online - trust me, I don't remember the last time I did myself - but you have so much more potential and skill in your writing, of your plot and character developments, of the relationships between people, of the subtle metaphors and hidden lines, than almost any other writer I've read on this site. So for that, than you for your work. Update when you can. :)
mchan0104 chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
Thanks a lot for writing this very interesting story. I hope you finish writing it...
blackbloodywolf chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
please update soon!
klomystr chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
I'm not entirely sure how I stumbled into this sphere, as I normally avoid crossover stories - they stretch the boundaries of disbelief far beyond reach in my humble opinion - but somehow, you have managed to chain together the Euler circles of these two worlds convincingly enough to get me hooked. Plot alone can't do that, so it's the depth of your characters that make this work so well. Should the fires of inspiration ever be lit again, one little constructive critique I can provide is that since the appearance of the blue box, Hermione's slid a little bit from what I see as her essential personality trait: she's a planner. Even fueled by magic Asgardian apple juice that speeds up all her thinking, Hermione should and always will be a little OCD multicolored-quill-type proactive planner, and the reader has not had a chance to see her make her "plans within plans" quite enough in the last several chapters. It would likely interrupt the quick pace of your action, but it does seem a bit at odds with the degree of what we saw of her thinking in Parts One and Two.

But by all means, looking forward to seeing a story alert for this one appear in my inbox. Cheers.
Woman of Letters chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Hi. I love your story. Loki is very in character and it's easy to see how he's both able to manipulate Hermione and yet deep down harbors some form of love for her in his twisted way. I love how you've both changed the Harry Potter story and yet stayed faithful to it. Harry is recognizably Harry, Hermione even more so.

I noticed you haven't updated in a while. I hope you're planning to soon... It would be a shame to have this go unfinished.
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »