Reviews for Aphelion
rockerbaby150 chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
I can hardly believe my eyes. An update? I swear, I've had the goofiest grin on my face ever since I saw the update alert in my inbox. This was a great chapter. Very much worth the wait. And Harry! I knew it was going to happen but I never saw it happening like this. I'm totally shocked. Poor Hermione.

I'm so excited to see you updating again and I'm glad to hear this fic is finished. I can't wait to read on!

-rockerbaby150
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
I'm glad that your back. :D
peachx89 chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
So excited for the next chapter.
ClaireBergstrom chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Holy yes! An update!
FaeBreeze chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Damn. Well this can't have a happy ending. Excellent writing, as always.
Seras chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
I'm so glad that you're back. You won't believe how excited I was to see this fic updated!
Peppermint21 chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
So excited you're updating this story again!
darth-sakura chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
BRUH I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that this was updated. It was only half-way through when I was like YAAAASSS
Excellent chapter
Loki is a lil shit as usual
chibi-Clar chapter 8 . 1/14/2016
Intense
chibi-Clar chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
Awesome!
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
I like it!
Loki basically wants her and wants to "worship" her but until she's over mortal boys. Interesting
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
I really like your story. It's so unique and awesome!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I totally got sucked in with the prologue so much mystery!
dcrassle chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
I'm quite afraid that I haven't reviewed all your chapters, but I hope I shall have some more time and energy to do that soon. I'm simply spellbound by the flow of words and the way you have weaved Avengers into this. Characterizations are on point, the flow of dialogue is as well and the rawness in all of this is just a beautiful peice of mad chaos. I do hope that you'd continue to finish this, it would be simply a big regret that another beautiful peice of work has been left unfinished.

As for pesonal matters, I do hope 2-ish years hasn't taken that much toll on you. Mere mortals such as us do cling on every second we live. I wish you a good day.
Dawnaven chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
This story is great :) I hope you update it again eventually.
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »