Reviews for Aphelion
lia chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
I know it's been forever and you said on your tumblr that you've lost all of the files, but I would be so so grateful if you would finish this fic! I've read the whole thing in 2 days and it has some of the best characterizations of Hermione & Loki that I have ever had the pleasure of reading :') All of the little twists and turns had me hooked and I would love to know how it ends.
VieVienna chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! It's quite exciting so far.
thetamedrose chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
This is possibly my third or fourth time reading through this story. Whenever I get fed up of fanfiction and the lack of quality in stories around me, I always remember Aphelion and I'm eager to read again.

Ive also already reviewed the chapter I want to review again (the next one) so, here's my opinions at least a year since I've read it.

No matter how mushy this chapter is, and how much I know I'm going to squeal like a fangirl, this chapter and the Yule Ball scene ALWAYS gets to me. You can see Loki's desperation for companionship, and Hermione's trust and desire to see the good in him, and how much see cares about him.

I know how hard it is to get back into writing and publishing your story online - trust me, I don't remember the last time I did myself - but you have so much more potential and skill in your writing, of your plot and character developments, of the relationships between people, of the subtle metaphors and hidden lines, than almost any other writer I've read on this site. So for that, than you for your work. Update when you can. :)
mchan0104 chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
Thanks a lot for writing this very interesting story. I hope you finish writing it...
blackbloodywolf chapter 19 . 1/24/2015
please update soon!
klomystr chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
I'm not entirely sure how I stumbled into this sphere, as I normally avoid crossover stories - they stretch the boundaries of disbelief far beyond reach in my humble opinion - but somehow, you have managed to chain together the Euler circles of these two worlds convincingly enough to get me hooked. Plot alone can't do that, so it's the depth of your characters that make this work so well. Should the fires of inspiration ever be lit again, one little constructive critique I can provide is that since the appearance of the blue box, Hermione's slid a little bit from what I see as her essential personality trait: she's a planner. Even fueled by magic Asgardian apple juice that speeds up all her thinking, Hermione should and always will be a little OCD multicolored-quill-type proactive planner, and the reader has not had a chance to see her make her "plans within plans" quite enough in the last several chapters. It would likely interrupt the quick pace of your action, but it does seem a bit at odds with the degree of what we saw of her thinking in Parts One and Two.

But by all means, looking forward to seeing a story alert for this one appear in my inbox. Cheers.
Woman of Letters chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Hi. I love your story. Loki is very in character and it's easy to see how he's both able to manipulate Hermione and yet deep down harbors some form of love for her in his twisted way. I love how you've both changed the Harry Potter story and yet stayed faithful to it. Harry is recognizably Harry, Hermione even more so.

I noticed you haven't updated in a while. I hope you're planning to soon... It would be a shame to have this go unfinished.
Holly Sage chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
This is amazingly well written and I enjoy it immensely. Please keep up the good work!
paper0wl chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
"I swear it on my blood as Odinson." Oh God. I don't have words. He doesn't have the blood of Odin. It's just - argh. Because he doesn't know yet. I need to read more. I need to see how this Loki reacts to that revelation.
WinterOrion chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
The mother if all mysteries wrapped up in a thrill ride! I am really digging this so very much and really hope that you'll come back to this as continue it. I marked it as a fave to follow and I'll hold out hope of seeing that alert one day. :)
WinterOrion chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
I think you're doing a great job keeping all these characters, well, in character with dialog, banter, mannerisms, etc. I was reading and hearing/seeing the people in the films. :)
WinterOrion chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Wow! I loved this action-packed ending! I seriously think my pulse sped up. :-D

Loki, Loki, Loki. How I love that handsome little shit. LOL Can't wait to see where you take me next!
WinterOrion chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
That crazy apple sounds like both a blessing and a curse. Are they addictive to us dumb mortals? :) I also liked her telling off Sif. haha!
WinterOrion chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I am enjoying this journey so much! Loki is deliciously deviously HIM. A hardened and worn Hermione truly needed him to wake her up again. I hope that she retains her cleverness in the midst of all that glitters.
WinterOrion chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
I am absolutely loving this and am so glad that it was recommended to me by a friend on FB. Enthralling. I do see that it's been a while since an update and I do hope that you'll come back to this soon.
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »