Reviews for Aphelion
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Good chapter
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
another great chapter! I loved it!
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
i found one type. He was Facing Sour.

...his entire facing sour.

...take from that what you will.

Oh man. that's what i love about Loki. He's so ...cool and level headed. most of the time. and i love how you made sure to make Thor an oaf. because he is. in the beginning. He is an oaf with luscious hair.

In terms of character, i think you did alright with Loki. he doesn't seem the type to shy away from explaining his identity. it certainly didnt seem odd that he just...answered. And he had that sort of sarcastic, but not unkind, yet still somewhat condescending tone that i am taking a liking to.

While i was reading, i started thinking about if like...his attempt at world domination would come along. seeing as the war with voldyshorts ends in the ninties and the avengees is in 2011 ish. right? it'd be interesting if hermy showed up while he was duking it out with...thor. or the hulk.

How you gonna handle that, yo?

Why'd I say that? this is what i get for reading at 630 in the morning. rawr.
Jangharat chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
If this is the weakest, then I am looking forward to the rest! I am just the tiniest bit concerned that Hermione hasn't been... know-it-all enough, but I love the characterization and you write Loki well.

If you are still looking for a beta, feel free to email me at .
cosmoGirl666 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Keira-House M.D chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter, I enjoyed Hermione's interrogation of Loki, even if it didn't work out like she planned. Can't wait for the next chapter.
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A sad start but I like your story.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awesome! I love Loki - he's one of my newly found favorite characters. And of course I equally adore Hermione - and she's so cute as a kid - you write her extremely well - poor, picked on bushy-haired thing, kids can be so cruel, those boogers! Lol. I hope you continue with this as I'll certainly be interested in reading, please please write for us, and you'll have a guaranteed reader and reviewer in yours truly, Ciao!
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
this is a brilliant fic so far and I cant wait to see where you take this.
jaja chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this is an absolutely beautiful start, more please :D
AvoidedIsland chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very well written and enjoyable first chapter. I can't wait to read more. :D
Eep The KotOR Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
*Hyperventilates*

This. This is amazing. please update?
VineNight chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I truly enjoyed this chapter and the way in which Loki was written, as he was presented as comforting and stable while stile upholding his mysterious edge - it was amazing! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more. :)
Fox of Magic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh my God! This story... this story... *tears gather at the edges of my eyes* this story is... beautiful! It flows perfectly, has a great plot, the grammer is perfect, and lastly, it just works! I reaaaally hope you update this soon! It's a great story so far!
Kairi the Strong chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Love it. Just thought I should say.
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »