Reviews for Aphelion
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I loved this! And I love the idea that he offered her that particular lesson.
gracelander2 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Awesome! I loved the flirty banter exchanged between the two of them! I'm sorry about the misplacement of the story and I hope it doesn't get lost in the mail! Can't wait for what occurs next!
thesorcerousnation chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
This is soooo awesome! Loving it. By the way, I found it because of your comment on the video "Loki/Hermione [Hurt Me]" on Youtube... and I'm glad I did, because this story is really good.

Can't wait for more!
Keira-House M.D chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Probably my favourite chapter so far. You're right in that it is a contrast to the other two chapters, but it doesn't jump, it sort of evolves. Hermione is older and more able to comprehend some of what Loki might say or do. The banter/flirting was well-done and it seemed just like the sort of thing Loki and Hermione might end up doing, but without being too innapropriate for her age. Can't wait for the next chapter, you're an excellent writer.
bruna kenji chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
i'm really injoying your fic congratulations very curious for the next chapter
MorgannaLeFae chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Maybe not as strong as the first chapter, but still touching. Hermione's in a confusing head space. I think that you conveyed her confusion and anger and upheaval quite well. I'm looking forward to Wednesday. (The pieces slotting into place were perfect.)
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Good chapter
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
another great chapter! I loved it!
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
i found one type. He was Facing Sour.

...his entire facing sour.

...take from that what you will.

Oh man. that's what i love about Loki. He's so ...cool and level headed. most of the time. and i love how you made sure to make Thor an oaf. because he is. in the beginning. He is an oaf with luscious hair.

In terms of character, i think you did alright with Loki. he doesn't seem the type to shy away from explaining his identity. it certainly didnt seem odd that he just...answered. And he had that sort of sarcastic, but not unkind, yet still somewhat condescending tone that i am taking a liking to.

While i was reading, i started thinking about if like...his attempt at world domination would come along. seeing as the war with voldyshorts ends in the ninties and the avengees is in 2011 ish. right? it'd be interesting if hermy showed up while he was duking it out with...thor. or the hulk.

How you gonna handle that, yo?

Why'd I say that? this is what i get for reading at 630 in the morning. rawr.
Jangharat chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
If this is the weakest, then I am looking forward to the rest! I am just the tiniest bit concerned that Hermione hasn't been... know-it-all enough, but I love the characterization and you write Loki well.

If you are still looking for a beta, feel free to email me at .
cosmoGirl666 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Keira-House M.D chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter, I enjoyed Hermione's interrogation of Loki, even if it didn't work out like she planned. Can't wait for the next chapter.
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A sad start but I like your story.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awesome! I love Loki - he's one of my newly found favorite characters. And of course I equally adore Hermione - and she's so cute as a kid - you write her extremely well - poor, picked on bushy-haired thing, kids can be so cruel, those boogers! Lol. I hope you continue with this as I'll certainly be interested in reading, please please write for us, and you'll have a guaranteed reader and reviewer in yours truly, Ciao!
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
this is a brilliant fic so far and I cant wait to see where you take this.
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »