Reviews for In Death
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is an interesting alternate ending. There on nothing simple about time-travel, an it took me a minute to understand how J is still alive. Lol, older one died, younger one was still there. Anyway, this was nicely done. :)
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very nice. I actually thought that was what was going to happen when I was about halfway through the movie, and I have to admit that if it had happened like this... I think I'd have been ok with it. Nice work.

Sirius
Heartshine chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
aww. so bitter sweet! :')
Blackwolf-20 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
lol. Everybody thought the same thing about the ending. Before I went to see MIB3, I feared I had accidentally spoiled myself. Someone asked how can k be j's dad, which scared me. It was just a weird thing. But dads and fatherly figures were a case here. Besides that, I was starting to think it would go in that direction, considering how etermined J was becoming. Anyways. Really glad to see an alternate ending fic. You've inspired me to continue my MIB stories and possibly write some relating to MIB3. Hope you do more. We need more MIB fics on here!
Kalika chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great story. I agree with the other reviewers this needs a sequel, or a second chapter with the viewpoints swapped. Good work.
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I totally agree with all my former reviewers: this wasn't only excellent work but a fantastic plot or rather storyline as well...and, oh, please, do write a sequel, there's so much material to be had now, indeed. Seriously, as I watched the movie I SO thought this was gonna happen, after what Griff said, and then we get the ending with J's daddy. And I, too, adored the way K was interacting with baby J. This fic so totally goes to my favorites, well done. And, again: sequel, maybe? If I ask nicely, I mean? Seriously, this story here practically screams "sequel-alert, sequel-alert", it's way too good to stay a oneshot!
queen of magicians chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I just finished watching the movie in theatres...and was so sure that this was how it was going to end...so positive...then I cried when it was his Daddy...:(
RoseblossomWarrior chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I just saw the movie today and I was so afraid that that this was going to happen. Oh, feels. ;A; Good job.
RaeLaser1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is exactly how I thought the movie was going to end. Should have ended. Good job.
ArmbandsAndFedoras chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I so thought this would happen!

Please make a sequal!
Anon Spoiler in the Review chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ok so since you wrote this, this isn't a spoiler, but to anyone else reading this SPOILER...sorry this is anon. I have a LJ account zeugmaqueen if you want anything ;)

Ha, when I was watching the movie I kept thinking J would be the sacrifice with all the illusions to K's eulogy for J and the warning to go back right after the guy lost his arm! And to be honest, my inner angst bunny was very disappointed when it was just the other guy. Although, K and baby J interacting was very sweet too. I loved that someone wrote this scene for me! Thank you so much! Ha, i'd love a sequel of when K wakes up the "day after" and realizes J isn't coming in to work. All the things he wanted to say on the phone call when he knew that was it... Oh, so much material!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I loved this! I just saw men in black three today when J was dying I was like n-no don't die! And then he didnt die! Yes! I loved this!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Great story. I thought the same thing would happen when Griff said that line to J. Really awesome job in catching the emotion of the scene.
Nera chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I so thought that this would be the end of the movie! Haha! I like this.
twisting-shadows19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I honestly thought this was the kind of thing that would happen, they did kind of lead up to it until that little twist.

anyway i love your one shot ( i could really imagine it happening ), I specifically went on the MiB forum to see if their were any AU endings and here was yours so thank you :)