Reviews for Enticing Skin
STEVE chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I LIKED THE AU; CHANGE UP ON THE ARTHUR AS PRINCE.

THE STORY FLOWS NICELY.

THANKS FOR WRITING IT AND ALLOWING IT TO BE READ

CHEERS,

STEVE
Kidagarush chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I really like the premise; the idea has merit.
It would be something, though, to try and delve into character motivation, and give the story more body.
Never forget, as a writer, you are tasked with capturing the five senses, and conveying them in the printed word. You are responsible for making your readers feel the passion and interest in your story that you do yourself.
Keep it up!
~Kida
JustCrespse chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
FUCK!
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
What was that?!(O_O;)
I really enjoy your story and i just have to give you this emoticon XD hahaha... you sure gave a fresh feeling to a cliche' way to find one another :)
I just find your story this morning for my amusement and i find such a great opening for my day XD
Cannot wait to read more of your story :)
Awesome reviews chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Yay! One of my new favorites! So cheesy but It makes me fangirl so much my kidneys might explode. (It's a good thing:)) keep writing cuz ur so good at it! Loved the story:)
Petunia Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
That was really good. Excellent work, I loved it!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This story was good. I loved how simple it was, how they just clic into place. Some parts could have been longer but I'm still happy about it. Thank you
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love it! Mmmmmmmmmmm, can you make a sequal in Merlin's POV?
apples-are-evil chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
AMAZZ!
Angelofthestarrysky chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
college au and blunt arthur are the best things ever! This is so cute
aaawwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
OHHHHHH Sexy! I loved it!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really liked how you didn't change their personalities too much, but managed to fit in little parts from the show. Well done!

-Charmy
Less Than Threee chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Enticing. Damn right it is.
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I really enjoy your stories :) they're just so cute! This one my favourite so far...keep going pleeease