Reviews for Enticing Skin
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 6/22
What was that?!(O_O;)
I really enjoy your story and i just have to give you this emoticon XD hahaha... you sure gave a fresh feeling to a cliche' way to find one another :)
I just find your story this morning for my amusement and i find such a great opening for my day XD
Cannot wait to read more of your story :)
Awesome reviews chapter 1 . 6/8
Yay! One of my new favorites! So cheesy but It makes me fangirl so much my kidneys might explode. (It's a good thing:)) keep writing cuz ur so good at it! Loved the story:)
Petunia Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/6
That was really good. Excellent work, I loved it!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/31
This story was good. I loved how simple it was, how they just clic into place. Some parts could have been longer but I'm still happy about it. Thank you
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love it! Mmmmmmmmmmm, can you make a sequal in Merlin's POV?
apples-are-evil chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Angelofthestarrysky chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
college au and blunt arthur are the best things ever! This is so cute
aaawwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
OHHHHHH Sexy! I loved it!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really liked how you didn't change their personalities too much, but managed to fit in little parts from the show. Well done!

Less Than Threee chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Enticing. Damn right it is.
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I really enjoy your stories :) they're just so cute! This one my favourite so far...keep going pleeease
Mishell chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Amo Merthur, me pareció una exelente historia
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"Did you hurt yourself?" Arthur blurted out and cursed his word vomit. What they hell was wrong with me? Arthur thought and ignored Morgana's surprised look.

"No," Merlin smiled at him brightly, his eyes lighting up. "I'm tougher than I look."

"Good," Arthur nodded and then "Have dinner with me."

...*Falls Out of Chair at Bluntness...But LOVES It!*:P:P:P:P:P:):):)

This is AWESOME!
Casey Calamity chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I loved it! You're a hood writer.