Reviews for Huh, Cowboy?
Mary chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Bonnie's parents had left to go to work leaving sixteen-years-old Bonnie Anderson at woke up feeling little body was sweating,her teeth were chattering,her head was burning and her nose was only thing she could was to phone her cousin Andy davis but she knew well the phone number but she felt really dizzy and she left her bed she took the cellphone and decided to phone her was at his home checking his emails on his laptop when his cellphone jumped out of the chair and took the phone and asked:Hello;Who is it;.Bonnie coughed a bit and said:Hi cousin remember it's me Bonnie (coughing) did you pass at smiled to his cousin saying:Hi bonnie yes i passed by the way are you okay what happened to you why are you coughing and why i'm hearing nose said in raspy voice:Well cousin i think i have a fever can you please gasped and said:Fever how much high or had akready put the thermometer and it said 42,3 she said:It is high fever 42,3(coughing) can you please said:Hold on cousin i will come don't owner closed the laptop got dressed and get inside the car and drove to bonnie's he was at the door bonnie was sweating but she felt her blood going to her head as she opened the door letting her cousin to come said to her cousin:Andy i think my blood is going to my head oh!.Andy gasped and gave his cousin a hug saying:Don't worry i'm here for you bonnie don't was crying at her cousin's arms feeling very hot but her teeth were chattering like it was cold and andy took upon him to lay his cousin on her he picked her from the chair they eere sitting bonnie put her hand on her mouth and coughed making andy to realise that it was a fever and flu and if he doesn't do something bonnie would he was holding her in his arms andopemned the door with a click sound he laid bonnie to bed and stroke her head with his hand saying:Don't cry bonnie it is just fever and flu i'm going to stay here with you don't cry please!.
I'm just me chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
It's good, actually. It made me smile and blush.
CadetAnnie4Jesus chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love this story! Write more!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Mmmmm. This was pretty good! Woody and Dolly...curious, never thought about that. But now that I do, I can see it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awwwwwwwww this made my day
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
ah cool story, in addition to Andy he was also missing Bo
Woodolly4ever chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
you could write another of woody and dolly please? THIS WAS CUTE!