Reviews for maybe if my heart stops beating, maybe if my lungs collapse
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I don't know this fandom or these characters but your writing made me an instant fan. I'm so glad I read this.
moon strut chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
WHY ARE THEY SO ANGSTY.
Ugh, i ship these two pretty hard, see.
You're great 'n all.
Goddessoftheskies chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This just gives me so many feels oh lord
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh Makooooooooooooooooooooooo. (Dude, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.)
Tsundere-P chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Well, that was cute.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Ah, gah, this is just so Mako&Korra.

You show all the hurt and the pain and the mere thing that they can't be together because it's all wrong. I really do love how you show that and your writing is just impeccable when it concerns these two. Well done!
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I just wish she knew how to airbend soon. It'd be so nice

Mako and his beautiful feature enhancing in the moonlight. Hngggg.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I LOVE how this story clearly reflects how confused teenagers can be and how royally fucked up the relationships can get. People think it should be so easy for Mako to choose one of them, stop messing up and break up with Asami to be with Korra (hell, I did too sometimes) but it's really not as simple as it seems. He really likes the both of them and he's really confused. And Korra's trying to do the right thing by them but when you really like someone it's hard not to accept their affections.

THIS STORY JUST SHOWS THAT.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This pairing just makes my heart cringe. It's soo...painful to watch them. But I loved it anyways.

And poor Asami. But still, this was sweet and cute and just made my heart break. (:
fading echo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
My heart is crying. If it weren't for your fics, I wouldn't even be shipping Makorra what
pucca chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
i swear i almost shed a tear.
SNOGIRL chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Mmm, who knew Mako could be so persistent? I like this side of him... even though it is angst, and even if it's Makorra shipping, in my opinion, angst isn't really helping anything. There's nothing- light hearted anymore. Where are all the funny fics? And the ones with the happy endings even though I myself think that they're a bit cliche, but what do I know, I'm a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to writing. And I should finish up my rant right about... now.

SNO.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Crying because

Just

Just because
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Poor Korra.

You are so right, though. Shipping Makorra is pain.
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love the way your writing flows and the way that everyone is very in character down to the littlest details and thoughts. Your writing is beautiful.