Reviews for Use Me
Non-Consent chapter 5 . 6/8
Sad, sad endind. But I loved it
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/30
tbh my favorite part of this fic was the most "fucked up" bit - the dubious consent scene. i really wish the fic continued with not only the great sex, but also their relationship. i wonder if it could've worked if ginny had been less suicidal. i especially wanted to see a scene with the draught of living death coming into play, but ah. while my hopes were raised unduly, i respect the nature of such an act (and it's inherent ... moral ambiguity? some would say that's not a strong enough word). *sighs* either way, thank you for the read
Anon chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
You know, this writing hits a little too close to home for us closet masochists. Thank you, though, for sharing this poignant, heart-felt story. Please write more. We love you.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
This is so beautiful. I wish they had more time or that it ended happier, but I guess this is more realistic. I wish you could have put how Draco ultimately felt about all this and how exactly he fell in love with her, at what moment. Thank you, though, for posting this lovely story online.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Just... wow. This whole story is amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
So this is absolutely gorgeous. Your vocabulary, you descriptions, your capture of the character are all amazing. Your words wash over me and I'm amazed at how beautiful they are. You let this be a tragedy. And I loved every minute of it. Often, I admit openly (yet anonymously) I often skip to the smut in stories, but yours, your writing is incredible.
-spellshadow
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Loved this!
Wildkistune chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I enjoyed your story greatly and wish you would write more. Not to this story as I feel you ended it beautifully... but I wish you would entertain us more with your deep characters and enjoyable journeys.
AKimiB chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Holy hell, I loved this story. The smut, the plot, the realistic ending... All of it! Thank you for sharing!
404 Account Removed chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I've been meaning to review this for a while now and I have say, you did a superb job with this story; not only did you have a great smutline, but you also did a wonderful job in the ending, where the impossibility of further pursuing the fantasy with Draco is understood. So amazing! Thanks for writing and uploading. Cheers to you!
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
First of all, what a fantastic job you have done here! I absolutely loved this first chapter. The fact that you refrained from steering it down the cliché'd path of perfect sex where they come I unison and get all affectionate was refreshing. Looking forward to continue reading! Thanks :)
LLover chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
This was a fantastic story. I love that it didn't have a happy ending. It followed to plot of the real books yet it had a plot of its own almost like it could of fit right into the books. The ending was sad but powerful and really captures the readers heart while the rest of it captures...other imminent body parts. Thanks for writing.
AccountNotUsedAnymore chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I love the last chapter very much.
I don't know why you should write a new ending. It's perfect, isn't it?! It's more realistic like it was if things happend different. I think your story never was a story for a nice sweet happy end. And I like this.
(Yes, okay. I'm not a person who think that live have really a happy end... I think that's the reason why I like the end of your story.)
Lilium chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I wonder how the story goes on...
I love your writing and your characters really much!
Kim chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
I know this is supposed to be compliant to the ending of the series, but I think Draco and Ginny could have ended up together in this story. I honestly don't see what it stopping them; the implication here is that Ginny's heart was breaking at his words, so she felt for him, she felt something like love for him.