Reviews for Closer Inspection
sorryfortrolling chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Cums, not comes.
Techno chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh, yes. I love masturbation fics. This was lovely. You're a wonderful writer, as always.
Keyklee chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I always love the idea of Erik stalking and obsessively watching Raoul. It seems extremely in-character and I think it's canon too, book wise even.

I love the picture of Raoul racing freely with his horse. I think that would be totally his thing. Actually I believe that, if Erik gave it a try, he'd probably love it too. I think it's funny how Erik seems to have all those self-imposed rules for things he won't do to avoid making a fool of himself, even if he's the only one who'd notice. In that regard Raoul seems a lot more... footloose.

I loved that scene with Erik's own horse and how he seems so sure that hiding silently behind a bunch of trees makes him so much more superior to someone who's having a great time riding around. I feel a little bad for Cesar, I mean, I think he has every right to be pissed at Erik for making him stand there and all the while being forced to watch how another horse gets to have all the fun right in front of him.

I really like that Raoul takes his business(es) seriously. I think it really fits his character too. And I always imagine him as someone who's really responsible in that regard, but also like someone who's ...not really enjoying this sort of stuff, but who's just really disciplined about it (because he's responsible) and who locks himself in his den so it's easier for him to stay away from everything that could distract him until he's finished.

I love how Erik can't completely admit that Raoul might in that regard actually be a little more careful and attentive than he is. (at least he appears to not have spent much time for the last three weeks checking on his finances. And I can't see Raoul being like that. I think that as much as he might want to not spend his time with these things, he'd probably get a bad conscience after a week.)

I love how sweet Raoul is towards his employees. Though I can definitely see him being uncomfortable at the constant staring. But I feel like he'd never really blame or complain towards the girl about it. Man, I want Raoul to be my boss.

Haha, I love how incredibly annoyed Erik is with Raoul's presence in the opera house. Doesn't it suck to have a complete stranger prying around what you consider your personal and private space?

I love how the description of Raoul's nightly activities is longer than the entire rest of the things Erik witnesses him doing, not just because... well, because. But also because he has memorized and paid/pays attention to every tiny detail and every movement and sound.

And I like how he seems to really almost desperately try to keep his original intention through all this in mind, as if it helped him to prevent himself from considering anything else. And at the same I love how you get the feeling that, the more Erik forces himself to consider how this might be what Christine would have to expect from Raoul (together with all these other boring and mundane things), he actually seems to start getting jealous of her.

The sex scene (...masturbation scene? Or can one still call it a sex scene? Should I worry about the formalities here? I don't know.) was really hot. Yes. I've never really seen a guy masturbate (… this is where it gets awkward.) ...basically I just meant to say that it sounds like more work than I would have guessed. But you live and you learn.

Thank you very much!

I'm sorry for taking so long to review!
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awesome job as always, it's nice to see another piece from you, although it appears that Erik is (once again)in need of a reality check.

Emi
minlin chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Of course the only reason Erik is (still) watching is to make sure Raoul isn't suitable for Christine. Uh-huh.