Reviews for Namikaze, Senju or Uzumaki
TheHollowClown chapter 1 . 2/5
I quite liked the description of the story. It ends there though. I couldn't bring myself to read this, due to all the crappy run-on sentences. The first half had little to no punctuation, the second half mostly got it totally wrong. Looking at your gramma usage, it is surprising this chapter has so little spelling mistakes.
Your writing style needs a good overhaul.
By the way, Sannin is not a rank. It is a title given by Hanzo, to three extraordinary individuals, for surviving an encounter with him.
Old Gregggg chapter 50 . 1/21
I couldn't stop reading this when I found, I just love the direction the story was going. I think my favorite thing about your story were all the moments between Naruto and the women he loved so I just knew when it came to the time skip I would get to see many more of those moments because hey there is really no reason to go on a training trip and have such a great story have to get locked into that cannon event right.

And then were introduced to the dark Naruto Dues Ex Machina not a big fan of this development. I really skipped the parts in the last chapter with the two fighting and just skimmed through this one because I lost my enthusiasm to read it because of the separation. I was hoping for something like this chapter as your time skip chapter only without the forced trading trip and long time apart from Hinata. Kind of conflicted right now I really love your story but my devotion has kinda waned with this turn of events. Sorry I guess I am just to picky when it comes to stories I like.
mako234 chapter 50 . 1/20
Please continue this fantastic story!
Zekrob chapter 6 . 1/6
LoL
Xx13deathsxX chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
Brilliant, simply brilliant
kair0001 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
wow. So many haters. I could only laugh at this guys. They don't even have good story and they have a audacity to ridiculed your story.
Ryuu842 chapter 33 . 11/20/2015
You have a hard time putting the girls into the story because YOU DON'T PUT THEM IN THE STORY. The rest of the girls are SIDE CHARACTERS. You barely even MENTION them. Shoot, your basically just making this a NaruHina story with him having mistresses.
Ryuu842 chapter 32 . 11/20/2015
Your making Hinata into a jerk and your focusing on Mary/Gina too much. There's no development with the relationships with the other girls AT ALL. If your going to write a Harem, please do it right. Basically what you've wrote so far is that Naruto is only going to marry the other girls to restore his clan. There's no love between them. And, your making Hinata into a brute. She's so cruel that she's destroying little kids drawings in Jelousy. They're SIX-Eight years old. They don't know what love is.
Ryuu842 chapter 31 . 11/20/2015
Hinata shouldn't be able to create Kage Bunshin. The chakra cost would KILL her. No matter how much she trained as kid.
Ryuu842 chapter 28 . 11/20/2015
I think you have Sai's character pegged.
Ryuu842 chapter 26 . 11/20/2015
I wish you would just skip ped to the gradutation. I've been so contemplating just dropping this story because it's SO SLOW.
flame55 chapter 50 . 11/10/2015
This is great
suhankhamar chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
You have truly, truly created a great story's base! I surely am gonna read further. Please complete it!
my 2 guys chapter 50 . 10/29/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
Konan15 chapter 36 . 10/26/2015
Somehow i knew this would be fitting for them getting married right in the middle of a war convenient too that the daimyo was there to marry them
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »