Reviews for Namikaze, Senju or Uzumaki
Hello chapter 35 . 6/19
Where was the promised revenge? Damn, this story is becoming more and more disappointing by the chapter. Just knew the author wasn't skilled enough to pull through.
Starwulf99 chapter 30 . 6/17
This is absolutely my most favorite interpretation of the Wave arc out of all fanfictions I have ever read, and I've read hundreds at this point. Absolutely original and interesting, and I loved the whole "First Daimyo" and "Your new Daimyo Tsunami", I wasn't expecting that in the slightest.
myafroatemydog chapter 49 . 6/8
I hope this continues someda
ZX-Writer24 chapter 12 . 6/8
So basically, the Ino-Shika-Cho trio dropped whip jokes. Clever.
yindragonkiba chapter 49 . 5/26
Loved it freaking awesome
yindragonkiba chapter 36 . 5/26
Nice at Worlds end reference
Dadlop3 chapter 49 . 5/17
Hmm Itachi x Ayame. Interesting
Reader chapter 16 . 3/31
In response to your author's note at the beginning: I don't think Kiba or Hana are clan heirs. It's never been stated that Tsume is the head of the Inuzuka clan. That's just an assumption everyone makes.

Same goes for Shino. The manga doesn't say that Shibi (his dad) is the head of the Aburame clan.

Inoichi is also never stated to be the head of his clan. People just assume he is. This assumption is more justified given his role in the war arc and his relation to Shikaku and Chouza but it still hasn't been canonically stated.

The only characters who are actually the heirs to their clans are Shikamaru, Chouji, Hinata and Itachi. Ino is probably a clan heir but it hasn't been verified by canon.
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 49 . 2/26
It was really a fantastic and interesting story. So pls complete this story as i can't wait to read more of it.
Illuviar chapter 49 . 2/23
Awesome story! I hope you'll be able to update soon!
user21 chapter 49 . 2/22
Finish this pls!
Illuviar chapter 10 . 2/22
Lol, I can't stop laughing! Great chapter! :D
Illuviar chapter 9 . 2/22
Great start of the story!

When you think about it, the whole mess with the Hyuga and Kumo doesn't make much sense. Not with the civil war in Kiri and the bloodline purges going on there. That's a great ground for getting whole new clans!

Unless the Kumo folks have a giant fetish about the Byakugan or something...
TheMysteriousPerson -0-'-0 chapter 35 . 2/11
Did you really have to have naruto eat her out that goes completely all against his personality a nd at tye fact that he is "wipped""as you put it he wouldn't have eat her out
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 13 . 1/23
That was a funny chapter
1,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »