Reviews for Namikaze, Senju or Uzumaki
rj.zeru54 chapter 35 . 2/17
At first it was ok loved it until the Iwa girl came. I'm dissapointed on how that turned out. Should have just killed her or let his heritage be known can't continue reading it anymore, shame the story was pretty good too
Mr. X chapter 36 . 2/15
Couldn't finish it, started out ok, turns into a jumbled mess, bashing is very poorly done.
Cannot recommend this story as a good read.
Tacomonster chapter 51 . 1/28
I love this fic. I thought the iwa civil war arc was beautifully done. I can't wait for the next update.
Xerzo LotCN chapter 51 . 1/24
i was honestly very sad that kuro lemon was hardly even a lime and was cut from going past even to a true lime and skipping their first time sure she had a lime before but she didnt get a proper lemon besdie that ... the story still good slightly off putting at first about canon timeline so i stopped for like a half a month to a month then came back and it wasnt as bad as i thought it might be i didnt like the war but it was still good show of how incredible he can be and such
DARTHCAEDUS chapter 51 . 1/23
I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS STORY SOON.
GoldenArian chapter 36 . 1/15
i hate sasuke 99%...that 1% is his eyes
i love the authpr naruto vs sasuke yes !
Azaira chapter 42 . 12/29/2016
You're really REALLY overdoing the drama. It's fine to be dramatic, but be realistic about it.
Chidori damaged her byakugan? Really? It's just electricity. If you mean from bright chakra, then there should be so many blind Hyuuga. Just looking at naruto would blind any hyuuga if that was the case. And the damage is extremely recent, so why couldn't Tsunade heal the damage? She could cut away the permanent damage and heal it up as good as new. I could see kyuubi chakra harming her, but that acts like poison and shouldn't do too much harm since it's only a tiny bit that escapes the seal naturally and he wasn't drawing on any at the time.

You could have still given her similar or permanent damage another way, and while dramatic, I still find it ridiculous that they couldn't get Hanabi back to almost 100% with Tsunade there and the damage literally fresh, putting Tsunade in the best possible situation to ensure a full recovery.

I feel like you are having ups and downs. Your story is great, but many little situations and reasons are absolutely ridiculous. A few Characters could be toned down a bit as well.
Azaira chapter 41 . 12/29/2016
At least you didn't remove Naruto from Konoha.
I find the idea that he would l save everyone he loves absolutely ludicrous; they are practically his whole reason for living. If Oonoki didn't reassign him, I would think Naruto would turn his Iwa headband in, even risking trouble from them. Seriously, even if Konoha hates him, so does Iwa for the most part, the only difference being where his family lives.
Not sure if I would have read this if he did leave; the idea so out of character, and reason for leaving absolutely pathetic as it is.

Writing is getting a bit better, but you really do need to go through and remove all these author/reader references.
Azaira chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
He wouldn't be a shinobi, but he would still be a part of a clan and protected by Konoha.
He's not without a village, just not forced to be a part of Konoha's ranks.
More than that, he is still a jinchuuriki and 'owned' by Konoha.
While interesting, having Naruto join Iwa is really far fetched.
Azaira chapter 33 . 12/29/2016
You reply to reviews far too much.
It's one thing to explaining information about your story that won't come up in the future, that type of thing is okay. But anything else is pointless. You shouldn't give out spoilers publicly or specifically thank people. How many stories thank their reviewers specifically? How many times has a reader seen this? Not only does this take up space in your story, but we've read so many different 'thank you's that it's ridiculous. If you want to give future information or thank someone, do it in a private message. Few care to see either in authors notes. Honestly, I almost entirely skip authors notes that reply to multiple reviewers constantly, but I'm getting tired of skipper my pages of bold just to read your story.

The only reviews you should reply to are repeats and to expand upon information upon previously written story. We don't need to know your ur private information or conversations. Those should stay between those relevant to you. More than that, but by doing most of this in private messages, you open yourself up to more potential conversations to help further your story or maybe make friends. You replying in public removes yourself from many opportunities.
Azaira chapter 32 . 12/29/2016
'You see' 'I mean'
An author should never make a reference to him/her self or their readers (except for a joke)
MIKA chapter 51 . 12/29/2016
it took me hours but i read it. :-) loved it and cant wait for more
Azaira chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Wait, so naruto is pretty much a teenager, 14 in appearance, and is going to school with 8 year old children half his size? Yea... that's not awkward at all.
Azaira chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Premature and unrealistic growth without immortality is probably one of my biggest peeves. You're literally shaving off lifespan and childhoood development. Most of the time, the only reason writers do this is to reduce how long until the can include smut. With your story, it just feels wrong though. I by would almost dying age him? Why would kyuubi a chakra? Why would hashiramas? Using another's chakra hasn't done this before. Where does the material for his growth come from? How about the loss of six years of training to hone his reaction time, skills, abilities, and body? There are so many reasons that I could probably run out of words before listing them all..

You basically have to bullshit ridiculous reasons into the story for mere convenience, screwing around with things so much that it removes any potential that you gain in your favor.
2,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »