Reviews for Dear Natasha
Alysiana chapter 1 . 11/9
Amazing job here. The tone of your story is spot on and it's all beautifully written.

Alysiana
calloram chapter 1 . 10/18
Wow! This is heartbreaking. ... Well written ... I love Clintasha... And you just broke my heart ...
Violet Passion chapter 1 . 10/11
This story made me sob so hard. You're such a genius.
CanAmeRda chapter 1 . 9/14
I'm definitely not a clintasha fan, more of bff', but this was AMAZING! you've manage not only making me cry at the end, because come on, him writing he'll only love her shows how loyal and head over heals for her! But you've made this cute, him writing letters she'll sadly never read when she gets better... I have no words describing how I feel about this..just Fantastic! I now have a little place in my heart for this ship! I LOVE IT, thanks for writing this, you're amazing!
Havibu chapter 1 . 8/19
This story should win an award. It's so heart breaking and written so well. It's the only fanfic that makes me cry so far.
UnwrittenFantasies chapter 1 . 8/10
Noooooooooooo *sobs*
Christ why would u do this
Crazy cat-lady chapter 1 . 5/3
Everything hurts...
yasssrenaeXD chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
You are so mean, how could you do this? This one shot was wonderful, but it made me sad. Yet I still love it. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination.
FridayFirefly chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
fuck you
ambertinynightwalker chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
That was beautiful
Loukas-E-Stark chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Hey there.

Well... How to begin this review? It's not the first time that I read your fanfiction - I've already read two or three times, but it was always in French. First time in English, so. Yeah! I don't really know why I want to read it, right now - maybe because the weather is rainy, and I won't lie : each time it's raining, I have this thought, about how it is - was - the favourite weather of our Dear Tasha. Can you imagine that? Your fiction has just so much impact of me, that the simple fact of the rain falling of the sky remembers me this story. Just for that, congratulation. It's awesome. And it's very unhabitual that a fiction does this kind of thing on me.

I really like to read it, again and again, even if it's broke my heart every time. Every single time. But I like it. I love it. To be honest, your story is one of the best stories I have ever read. And I want to remember it as long as possible.

I love how you succeed of making us - the reader, I mean - feel the same feeling than Clint. I love it. I love how touching and sensitive are his letters. I love how it tries to make some humor, sometimes - seriously, the "Natasha, come back please. The house is empty and cold without you; literally, I don't know how to fix the heating." is genious. This thing too, I remember it in my all-day life. Each time I turn on the heating.

Through the paragraph, of course I'm crying. My view is a little blurry, but it's okay. I can write. It's cool. You know, your story is also one of the several - they are not numerous - stories which can make me cry like a little girl.

The language of flowers is an heartbroking thing, too. The fact to change the flowers, to change the meaning of it, it hurts. But it's important, too. I find that interesting, really, but still. Heartboken. The funeral scene too, is heartbroken. I always cry harder, when I come to this point. Because I can totally imagine it. I know funeral - I've known one, which was awfully heartbroken too - and I feel the same when I'm reading. It hurts. But it's legit. None of the funeral could be happy and cheerful - well, I'm lying, I know one of them which was like it, but... Still. It's not usual. Funerals are full of memories and souvenirs. It's normal that it hurts, right?

I'm happy to finally leave a review on your story - the English one. The true one? I'm happy to see that the feelings are present in both of them - French one, and English one. I'm happy you have write it.

Thank you. A lot.
Take care of you,
Lots of love,
Loukas.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Wow, this literally made me ball my eyes out
haroldmadnessx chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Hello! Can I translate your story? If you let me, I Will write on Wattpad.
guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
why must you hurt me in this way.