Reviews for Dear Natasha
WHYYYY?!
NatashaA.R chapter 1 . 6/25
oh did you hear that? that WASN'T the sound of my heart breaking AT ALL! And what is this wet stuff on my face? TOTALLY NOT tears!
Natasha chapter 1 . 6/9
Probably didn't help that my name is Natasha but this made me cry. It is ages old but beautifully done.
Whavey chapter 1 . 6/8
I am not crying at all, you are the one crying! Damn this got me so good and I cannot even anymore, I need a breather here!
Clintasha chapter 1 . 4/15
Im literally crying right now. This is so sad! But it was beautiful. Im still mad that u let her die though
annieherondalelightwood chapter 1 . 2/17
I’m crying this is so sad
Alysiana chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Amazing job here. The tone of your story is spot on and it's all beautifully written.

Alysiana
calloram chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Wow! This is heartbreaking. ... Well written ... I love Clintasha... And you just broke my heart ...
Violet Passion chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
This story made me sob so hard. You're such a genius.
Destza chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I'm definitely not a clintasha fan, more of bff', but this was AMAZING! you've manage not only making me cry at the end, because come on, him writing he'll only love her shows how loyal and head over heals for her! But you've made this cute, him writing letters she'll sadly never read when she gets better... I have no words describing how I feel about this..just Fantastic! I now have a little place in my heart for this ship! I LOVE IT, thanks for writing this, you're amazing!
Havibu chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
This story should win an award. It's so heart breaking and written so well. It's the only fanfic that makes me cry so far.
UnwrittenFantasies chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Noooooooooooo *sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Christ why would u do this
Crazy cat-lady chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Everything hurts...
yasssrenaeXD chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
You are so mean, how could you do this? This one shot was wonderful, but it made me sad. Yet I still love it. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination.