Reviews for This Isn't Genetic Emancipation
Brumalis chapter 1 . 8/3
Please please update! I love this story
R. M. Everhart chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Hi. For anyone who likes this fan fiction, I will be working on finishing it on my account. This is not meant to be a slight to the author, I just read it last night and it needs an ending. It will be under the same title "This Isn't Genetic Emancipation" and will be written in the same way.
This being said, I hope the original author will update the story soon. But, in case he/she doesn't, I will work on the next part.
Oh, and FallingMirrors, I meant to ask you, but I just made my account and it won't let me e-mail you. I am just continuing the story because I like it. Please don't be mad.
Yours Truly
R. M. Everhart
Rachel chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Will you write more? Or is this the end?
EverLastingXLove chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
This story is freaking amazing! I absolutely adore it! I hope you update soon! :)
JettatheJester chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated this story, but I just have to say that I freaking ADORE IT! I'm dying to see what happens next! Does Shilo eventually get past Pavi's suave, well-cultivated exterior and see his vulnerabilities? Does she fall for him? Or does she seek refuge with Graves? Or does she get her face sliced off or become independent, far from the island she grew up on? I'm loving the depth of the characters and, really, I feel for all of them. Their flaws endear them to the reader. I mean, how can you not feel bad for Luigi who would rather throw a knife so he doesn't have to confront his fears of dealing with people he can't understand? Or Amber Sweet who gets her fix to cope. And especially Pavi who is plagued by insecurities. I could just be totally odd for seeing it that way though lol Still, I'd love to see this story continued. I totally understand if you're really busy or just have lost interest in continuing it. I get the same way. Life happens and brains are silly like that. But I would be forever grateful if you completed it :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
This is such an amazing story! I hope you update soon even though it doesn't look like it, I really love your story and hope you will decide to continue it soon!
Virgo chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
This story is amazing! I hope you update again even though it doesn't look like it, I really love your story so I hope you decided to continue it!
LadyLannister chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
This story is amazing! I really hope you update soon! :)
gabbyjordan321 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
awesome story. and yes that has happened to me before, its bad especially when you are at a sleepover. lol
Emily chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
really good story can't wait for more chapters !
PerSempreESempre chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I just had to review again. This is one of the best Repo! stories I've read so far. Like others have said, you do a fantastic job at keeping the characters in their own personalities. The detail and your twist on things fit so well into the story. I really, really, really hope to see an update :D
PerSempreESempre chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Ah, this story is fantastic! Love it. Very well written and put together. I really hope to see an update for this! :D
ayupixie92 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Love this fic. Youre very good at keeping pavi, pavi and not turning him into a romantic comittment loving fool
ToraPrincess chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
This is definitely the best Pavi/Shilo story I've ever read and I really hope there's more. Your Pavi is a wonderful mix of crazy and sweet, which balances out shilo's sweetness/innocence. Please keep up the good work :)
Obliviousrose chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Hey, I actually reviewed this chapter before but I forgot to log in. Just thought I'd tell you so you know I haven't deserted this story, haha. Anyway, I hope you update soon :)