Reviews for Our best Years
An Unknown Foreign Beauty chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
you're allowed to upload a pic for your fanfic. the rights isn't matter. there are many photos that's hardly get any copyright.
ok, it's miliar to titanic... i guess. but it's beautiful.
update.

P.s. I've updated my story "A modern Pocahontas tale" I'm waiting to hear from you. thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Hey, it's An Unknown Foreign beauty. When you goanna update this? I've updated mine. check it out.
An Unknown Foreign Beauty chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
wow suspense.. i really wanna know what happens next. why poca and smith broke up. how...
too many questions. update soon... suspense is killing me.

I've updated "A Modern Pocahontas Tale". hope to hear from you there.
callenlover1031 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Holy damn! Great chapter :) Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Please update soon! This is getting really interesting...
blackcatshadowss chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hey, I am happy to hear from you :)

I am glad you liked my story, I was about to give up because noone commented here but now I am happy.
Thank you.
No, I didn't read your story because It's been a little time since I came back but I will, I promise.
I am happy you say my writing has improved a lot. Could you recommend my story to others? I'd be so gratefull if you could, please.
-from blackcatshadowss
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hi,
I'm An Unknown Foreign Beauty. Sorry to lazy to log in. At first when I found this story, I sounded very confusing. later I just engulfed by it. It's truly great job, wonderful writing. And of course it's good to see you again old friend pocismithever, even in a different name. I'm so happy Cries!

Probably I'm your 1st reviewer but don't give up. I love this story too much.

I'm still updating my story 'A modern Pocahontas tale' . Are you reading it still? I'ven't seen any comments from you long enough.
Thanks.
Hope to hear from you soon.