Reviews for Happy Birthday, Phil Coulson
AgentMaryMargaretSkitz chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
God, that was so beautiful.
And then you ripped out my heart at the end. May I have it back please?
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
God, this was horribly perfect. thanks.
hail-hydration16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
IT STARTED OUT CUTE THEN RIPPED OUT MY SOUL
Miranda Raizel chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh my feels! ;_; This story is so good
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I think I just died inside... This is brilliant!
Ralkana chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Ah, God, right in the freaking Pheels. Beautifully done. It's just terribly sad that the real Steve Rogers never got the chance to make the kind of impression the fake one did, because he *is* such a good guy. Poor Phil.
Zenappa chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
MEH! THE PHEELS! This was really amazing though...
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
My eyes are blirry and Im just using knowledge of the keyboard to type this but W.O.W!
LH chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
ASDFGHJKL I cant I CANT! HIS BIRTHDAY ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL!
writer's legend chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i love how you portrayed coulson here, it was amazing!
he really WAS a hero! coulson FTW!
chocobnyluv chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow, awesome fic. I cried... a lot, but that's a good thing. It seemed like it ended, but since you didn't mark it as complete, I'll story alert it just in case. But if you aren't already, please consider continuing this!
Ms.Smooth Criminal chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ok... I tried ever so hard not to cry at the end of the story but failed miserably. Phil Coulson was a great man! *sobs* Anyways, I really liked the way you worked Phil's memories into present time. The whole Fake Captain America vs. Actually meeting Steve Rogers thing was great, I loved it. I kinda want to know how you would write Steve's reaction to Phil's death because I loved reading this story, even if I cried at the end of it, and would like for you to take it a step further. Great Job!
The Miss America chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
i wish colson lived and got his cards signed! r u going 2 make this a multi chap story?
ImagineTheWorldWicked chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I cried at the end!
PenPistola chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
*sobs quietly at my desk at work*

Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt, and then the eeeeeeend, baaawwww. D:

Well done, thank you! 3