Reviews for Just When You Thought It Was Safe
Rae Kardrinalin chapter 1 . 6/24
I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of Gerald and Damien slash. But putting that aside, I LOVE the Karril interference here! Why don't other people put him in their work with his insane, naughty, interfering personality? It's great!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Lol! Oh gosh this! I don't even know who Karril is but I imagine him like a devious Twin lol! Could you imagine the Twins and Karril getting together? Oh gawd the trouble! Lol! I loved this xD great job!
hobgoblin123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
'Your wife liked me just fine!' Aah, but you are a naughty lady, Black Dragon's Ghost! Lol! Honestly, I think it's just brilliant. I've read this story for the third time now, and I still needed some tissues to dab at my tears of laughter. There are so many great lines I can't repeat them all, e.g. Karril's constant harping on words like 'coming' and 'hard' and Ciani's bewildered 'am I missing something?'. And let's not forget 'I knew Gerald was a screamer'. Rotflmao! I love Karril; he's the perfect sidekick, isn't he? Always thought there might have been something going on between Gerald and Gannon, by the way...