Reviews for You really are in trouble
GirlWednesday chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
Sad to see this end. You did a great job and it was a nice ending to see that they were moving on with their lives and looking forward to a holiday xx
xfilesgem chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
aw loving it,

can wait for more of his story and others from you, fab
GirlWednesday chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
I want to know what she said ! That is a huge cliffhanger.

update sooon I'm so curious xx
jessieleigh96 chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Oh what did she say?! :O i love this. The characters are so in character! :D cant wait for the next bit x
Sarahloulabellx chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
Omg that is one hell of a cliff hanger, I actually cant wait I need to know what happens!

Loved this chapter especially when Dixie said hindsight was a wonderful thing I so agree and she was so right Jeff needs to stop blaming himself.

I really really do not like that Richard oooooooooooooo I hope he gets stuck in an RTC and Jeff and Dixie save him make him eat his words and snide comments haha.

Loved it, fab chapter xx
GirlWednesday chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
Aww their support for eachother is admirable. No matter how bad things are getting they are supporting the other 100% that's really sweet xx
Sarahloulabellx chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Once again I apologise for the late review.

Awww poor Dixie I just want to give her a big hug and Jeff, damm review board!

Love this story really really hope Dixie does not lose her job she did nothing wrong, totally think this would have been a fab story line in the show.

Can't wait for the next update! X
GirlWednesday chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Have you stopped writing it started with a kiss?

Great chapter I'm so glad he got reinstated, now I hope Dixie is. Was nice to see Polly slotted into all of this xx
GirlWednesday chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
This was a good idea, you really brought the review panel to life. I liked all the different personalities you gave them.

FIngers crossed Dixie gets off lightly as well.
GirlWednesday chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Well that was a turn up for the books. I was in disbelief, now how will the A team find a way out of this one?
Sarahloulabellx chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Poor Dixie and Jeff feel so sorry for them but very pleased Jeff got his job back.

I really want to know what's going to happen to Dixie is it a good thing that Melissa came in person oooooooooo update again soon please haha.

Also YES YES YES would love a new story haha :) xx
Sarahloulabellx chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
This was such a good idea giving the review panel a voice it helped me to be sympathetic with their job which I previously very much wasn't haha.

Poor Dixie though it wasn't her fault how dare they be ready to punish her.

Melissa is right though this could have serious problems for their marriage, Jeff will probably blame himself if she gets punished awwww poor colliers.

This would have made a way better story line than the one they had on the show. Loved it can't wait for the next update :) xx
jessieleigh96 chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Oh no! I didnt see that coming. I didnt think it would rebound and hit dixie instead of Jeff...
Sarahloulabellx chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Oooooooooooo the b !** !s (I apologize I just couldn't think of a better way of putting it but ooooooo) how dare they do that well I don't like the review panel anymore.

This really is one of my all time favorite stories I have read on here truly loving this haha.

The twist you have put in with Dixie getting blamed was ingenious I am well and truly hooked please please pretty please update again soon :) xx
Sarahloulabellx chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
Ooooooo I did not see that coming poor Dixie is she about to get the blame?

Thought you tackled this chapter really well and didn't just skip what would go on during the meeting.

Love it please update again soon :) x