Reviews for Strongest in the Multiverse
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Vegito is stupid in this fanfic. Stupid saiyan arrogance.
dtazman chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awesome put him in J.L
HollowGoku90's chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ill say put him in Claymore that will be interesting. Also thing sailor moon, bleach, high school of the dead, negima!, hellsing, justice league( him being the anti- hero where he kill the evil people), and marvel universe.
the one chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love it,and I vote for claymore universe anywhere else already has dbz crossovers with it its better to be be original than to be the same
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is great! I love alternate universes and Vegito. I love his proud attitude and he is cute.
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Continue!
MHplayer749 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
How 'bout the Dragon Ball universe before the saiyans were extinct. Overpowered saiyan in a saiyan planet sounds pretty funny and intresting, though I guess no one would be able to give him a challenge.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
"his wives"

HAH!
Dremorus chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really like your story and wish to see it continued. I voted for the Star Wars universe on your poll. You're a good writer, keep up the good work!
semaxx3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Look forward to more.
Darth Anthony chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I voted for Mass Effect, Bleach, and Naruto univereses cause I would loved to see Vegito kick the asses of Reapers, Aizen, and "Madara". Anyone of the three would be awesome.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Sounds promising.

Looking forward to more.
OmegaB12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please continue this story, i think sending vegito to any of the choices on the poll would make an amazing story...