Reviews for Strongest in the Multiverse
abdullah rehman chapter 1 . 7/10
hurry make more and good
Courtesy Arlabon chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I Vote for Campione! (not the end of a sentence the exclamation point is part of the anime title) so that he can defeat a Campione (exclamation point not used for the characters titles) without having defeated a heretic god first! (Now it's being used for the end of a sentence. )

That's generally argued as impossible within Campion! I believe it should be possible as the source of the odds are the fanatical campione worshipppers who aside from being biased, have an unreliable track record for giving odds, as something else they state as impossible (a human defeating a heretic god) occurs regularly enough that a Campione ( one who defeated a heretic god) exists for every major country contemporaneously!

Also Vegeta is much stronger than the humans of most settings.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Vegito is stupid in this fanfic. Stupid saiyan arrogance.
dtazman chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awesome put him in J.L
HollowGoku90's chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ill say put him in Claymore that will be interesting. Also thing sailor moon, bleach, high school of the dead, negima!, hellsing, justice league( him being the anti- hero where he kill the evil people), and marvel universe.
the one chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love it,and I vote for claymore universe anywhere else already has dbz crossovers with it its better to be be original than to be the same
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is great! I love alternate universes and Vegito. I love his proud attitude and he is cute.
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Continue!
MHplayer749 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
How 'bout the Dragon Ball universe before the saiyans were extinct. Overpowered saiyan in a saiyan planet sounds pretty funny and intresting, though I guess no one would be able to give him a challenge.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
"his wives"

HAH!
Dremorus chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really like your story and wish to see it continued. I voted for the Star Wars universe on your poll. You're a good writer, keep up the good work!
semaxx3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Look forward to more.
Darth Anthony chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I voted for Mass Effect, Bleach, and Naruto univereses cause I would loved to see Vegito kick the asses of Reapers, Aizen, and "Madara". Anyone of the three would be awesome.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Sounds promising.

Looking forward to more.
OmegaB12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please continue this story, i think sending vegito to any of the choices on the poll would make an amazing story...