Reviews for Above All Else
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love this!
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Loved it. Very cute. I think you should keep going. Haha...maybe the fluff will last for one more chapter. Hunter's talent/interest in drafting contracts and getting fancy with bylaws and disclaimers should be a turn on...at least I think it is. LOL
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
First of all, great concept! I love it! Second of all, there is no way you can set this up and not continue it for the sake of those rules being pointless unless something transpires to put the list into action. Thirdly, you damn well better continue this even if I'm the only one here to read it LOL! Awesome first chapter, I loved the fluff! But the more complicated it gets, the more fun it's going to be...I hope!
PlayTheGame chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
First of all, it's great to see you back! Please don't go away and leave us hanging like that again lol.

And this was just awesome. I literally had a smile on my face as I read through to the end. I loved how they kept adding little bits on to suit themselves, even if they knew the other wouldn't agree lol. The banter was off the charts adorable and I just...squee lol, it was great.

I think you should leave it as a cute one shot, a) because of said cuteness and b) because it will give you more time to focus on your other stories! (that's a purely selfish reason, haha!)

Once again, great to see you back and I look forward to reading more from you. Btw, I plan to review your other stuff when I get the time. I kinda want to read some from the start again since it's been a while and I've lost the plot line and subtle details along the way. They are coming though, I promise!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Eeeeep(: This was adorable! I'm torn whether I want this to be a oneshot or to keep going...because I love them together, but that won't be the case in this story knowing you lol. Anyways I LOVE THIS. Now go update Borderline(:
axxechikka chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
KEEP GOING! I loved it and is has the potential to be entertaining as hell. It's a winner.
stephhhhfan6 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I would love to see what happens in spite of the contract... also want to see if they do end up breaking the contract. Please continue with the story... if you decide not to, it was a pretty GREAT one-shot! :D
heidyurbano89 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
lol this is soooo fun, of course you have to keep updated this story i love it :)
Life imitated art chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Keep going!
MissTink1987 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I LOVED IT...THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD HAVE BEEN PART OF MY STORY...I COULD PICTURE IT...IT WAS THAT GOOD! I SAY YOU SHOULD KEEP THIS A ONE SHOT...FOR NOW!

GREAT JOB, MHE CO QUEEN! (THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, HUH...NOT A CHNACE! LOL!)
mizpunkslater chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this was awesome your such a talented writer keep it up and an update would be AWESOME