Reviews for Birthday Surprise
JPNightRun chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Sorry the last two chapter repeating the previous chapter with POV's just kindof lost me. But I will look for more of your work Iin the future.
JPNightRun chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I liked the update but things moved along really fast with little development. Not complaining just food for thought in the future.
JPNightRun chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Well that's cool, engagement ring, but a little different for Ty. He would normally keep that to himself, but that's the great thing about fanfics is that you can play with the characters a little as you like. Good update.
JPNightRun chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I like it so far, it is a sweet and pleasant story, very TAMYish for sure so it is all good. Will keep reading.
Dixiewinxwrites12 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
This was good!
snowdevil101 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Hey, this is really good! Can't wait for the sequel ;)

Two things I was wondering:

- The last extra bit, Amy PoV of Chapter 6, was really good but I think you actually did her PoV of the proposal in the actual Chapter 6. But the bit about her reaction to Beatriz was awesome!

- Also, you mentioned 'Dad' (he asked how it all happened) so was that her dad home from his house, or what? And what about Scott (Lou's husband)? Just wondering, but keep up the epic work!

From your friend Megan :)
Emiy chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
please write more
Flowersprincess16 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
really enjoying this story, keep writing
sophie chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
please can you upload more i love it and i hope the ring gets to the shop in time :D x
snowdevil101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is really good! I wonder what the gift is...

Continue soon, and I'll read it.

Just one thing: in the sentence 'I guess that's our QUEUE to go', I think you mean 'cue', but I don't know. Apart from that tiny error, it was a great first chapter of your first story!