Reviews for Serenade
kittybug85 chapter 20 . 9/2
so fantastic!
Tokh chapter 20 . 7/23
First fic i read from the Cap, and loved it!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Awww
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Interesting
Dirtyhands chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
Such a sweet story. It's a relief to read about Steve having a happy, normal life. All the angsty stories are interesting, but we need this too. There's something very dignified about a traditional story that doesn't have all the improbable stuff. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
Yay more sweet, adorable Joe! And Tony giving girlfriend tips about coming home to Steve, that was unexpected, but a nice moment.

I don't know if this is complete or not but I'm nearing the end and I'm sad!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
I can't remember if I've reviewed yet or not, but I love this story, I love that Steve found himself and old fashioned girl. And Joe! I love when he's around. Can't wait to read the rest.
LadyAmerica82 chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
OK, that does it. I practically DEMAND that you write a sequel. I want to see them get married, expand the shop, have babies, EVERYTHING! I've felt like complete crap today and this story is the only thing that kept me from crawling under a rock and wallowing in misery. So wonderful!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Something always interrupts! It never fails, in stories and real life. LOL
LadyAmerica82 chapter 12 . 7/14/2015
Perfectly done. Romantic, sweet and sensual. Great job!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I knew it was Dr. Ruth! And I love that you used "copacetic." I'm almost 33, but I'm an old soul and I've used that word since I was a kid. Always have to explain to people what it means!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
OMG OMG OMG...that is all, thank you! (Best kissing scene EVER!)
LadyAmerica82 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Aww! So glad I found your story. I've been reading a lot of long, deep, heavy, and angsty Steve stories lately and I'm starting to burn out on them. I wanted something sweet and fluffy...and here it is! Gonna keep reading now and probably won't stop 'til I'm finished. Good thing I'm an insomniac! :)