Reviews for Serenade
STEVEN ROGERS!
HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM THE BIG BANG THEORY?
DON'T PROPOSE TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IN BED!
Minadalrive chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
hmm.. an OC. not sure how i feel about that, but i love your writing, so lets tag along for the ride :-)
3broomstix chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
I love your story. I love everything about it. The characters, the way you portrayed them, everything. This is now one of my favorite fanfictions of like all time. I especially love how both Steve and Lauren are both head over heels for each other and not really afraid to show it. PLEASE tell me that there is a sequal to this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I know that there is this prequal thing with Tony and a stag party, but still.
Dudtheman chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
fun story thanks for the read
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
What a beautiful little story! This is just what Steve needs!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2013
Daaaaw. This was so cute. I loved it. Thank you for writing it, Lauren's a great character.
TropicOfCancer chapter 20 . 11/11/2013
What a beautiful story, thank you so much for sharing it! :)
courtneylikessloths.griffinnorris chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
I loved this soooo much! It was the perfect mix of fluffy and mature!:D
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Aw gods that was just the sweetest SteveXOC story I have ever read. I am so satisfied. That really was wonderful.
I truly appreciate just how wholesome their love is. It was something Steve always wanted, to find a good woman, fall in love and be happy for the rest of their days. A wonderful dream.
I often think about my favorite couples in the Avengers, but it's sad because Steve is always paired with someone who already has a canon partner. I am constantly switching the possibilities because some pairings are just impractical in my eyes and kinda pointless.
But then I just recently realized that my opinion really doesn't matter AT ALL. If Steve finds happiness with someone then who am I to question it?! I've gone on thinking that some couples are better than others but why should I RATE a relationship? I feel kinda foolish and ashamed.
God knows that every one of the Avengers deserves happiness. Regardless of who it's with.
Sorry I'm ranting about my sudden epiphanies.
I loved Lauren, she was so cute and a great match for Steve. I think your writing style is so nice to read and it seems like you put quite a bit of effort into creating just the right feel. I really enjoyed your story.
So thank you. -
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
love this! can't wait to read the rest!
ym4yum1 chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Yes, they are real! Kudos!

I usually don't like the 'virgin' story line (I think that as he didn't resist private Loraine how kissed him, with Peggy around, he wouldn't resist the chorus girls, while traveling around the country).

Anyway, you created a great context with the shrink, etc, all his normal actions and thoughts. And when they got together, it was explosive, as it should be. Normal, real! Both of them. Not the unbelievable platonic relationship we usually see with the inexperienced/virgin plot. He is a grown man. Not a teenager. He made love and he was still shy, romantic, and adorable! It was perfect!

Thanks! Keep writing!
DontCountMeOut chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
Got American Pie? Yummy. So this was the first avengers fanfic I've read, and I have to say it will be hard not to compare others. Great job. Very sexy by the way.
Poodle warriors chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Perfect story- I loved reading it and you did such an amazing job! The characters worked so well together- Lauren was written with such care! Thank you!
tradingtruthsforlies chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
That was so fricking cute! I loved it so much, thank you for posting such a wonderful story!
Patriot West chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Aw... amazing. Wonderful. Awesome, incredible! Best story ever! They're getting married, and they're togeather and that's all that matters... I'm kind of sad to see this done, even though it was done when I started it. Steve and Lauren will always have a special place in my bookish heart! Their entire story is just... beautiful. I loved it, and I know everyone who read it has. Thanks so much for writing it!
It was amazing.