Reviews for Back to the Fray
mrj726 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
That statement regarding Hasidic Jews and Fundamental Muslims is wholly untrue. Hasidic Jews are a cloistered community wishing to be left to their own and have no interest or opinion of the outside world other than doing business with them. Like any religion, fanatical members are found such as the Jewish man who killed Rabin or the Hindi who killed Ghandi. Fundamentalist Muslims are not terrorists nor do they hold anti-western views. They wish to practice their religious faith but do live and interact with everyone in the outside world. There are wildly certain sects of people misinterpreting and using the Koran to justify hatred and exact terrorism on people. Your stories are entertaining and written well but please take time for accuracy as opposed to opinion.
Manxkid chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Another charming story to have found - I am now starting your complete list of Caskett stories - hooray!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
I hate Castle bossing Kate about. He shouldn't be telling her when to sleep, she's an adult.
cagirl1 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
I did like the journey although another severe injury was totally unexpected. It was nearly more severe than the first shooting. Good twist with Castle's being shot. Rick killing Maddox was poetic justice. Glad you are writing another. I do enjoy reading these imaginary visions of Caskett's life together.
VIOLET1213 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Tony7323 chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
YES DO THAT PLEASE 15 TO 20 CHAPTERS OR MORE ... AND PERHAPS UP THE RATING TO M ... BUT ONLY IF YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH THAT
Tony7323 chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Yes I liked it A lot
Tony7323 chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
its great
Tony7323 chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Fantastic I love it ur a GREAT WRITER
Tony7323 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
I DO NOT LIKE IT I COULD NOT READ THE TOP PART OF THE PAGE I COULD NOT READ ABOUT KATE HURT AGAIN...
Tony7323 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Its ALL GOOD its Fantastic so far
Tony7323 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Much Better I love it
Tony7323 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I did not Like that Chapter At all It like KATE is going Down the RABBIT HOLE AGAIN. But its still a good Story I LOVE IT
Tony7323 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Its really Good... You really got a real good Grasp on Kate it sounds like she is speaking your WORDS
renegade05 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
haha...so funny! frown-y kate and teasing castle, too funny.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »