Reviews for Better
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Aww, the depression! Dx I don't know how I didn't expect that ending... great job though; I was hoping, Mako would have at least gave Bolin a kiss or something and told him he loved him before ending everything. Meh... keep up the great work. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
what happened to my poor baby bolin his he dead or what
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was...dark. It was very well written though and I found it worth reading even if it doesn't have a happy ending. You did a really good job on this.
Raven chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I was having such a nice day too..
Crazy Lady chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
The feels... The FEELS!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I hard. I'm not kidding.
Kikino chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Damn. The only way you could make this more heart wrenching would be to hint someone coming to save them at the very end.
asm613 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
and then right after he strangled his brother to death he was rescued and went to jail for murder where he was repeatedly raped by his big cell mate bruno
Siarl chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
feathersnow chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
you're so cruel! ;_;
narook chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
O-oh my god... I'm crying.. sincerely crying.. I almost never cry for a faniction unless it is extremely well written and sad.. well done... ;_;
camt0305 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
0_0 Oh god what 0o0
appleseeds chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
wow...just wow...

right now i am sitting at my laptop... I've read it twice and i am still crying as i write.

this is extremely emotional. the bitter sweetness is killing me...

oh bravo! encore! encore!

you wanna know the worst part. the freaking titanic theme song came on RIGHT AS I WAS READING THIS!

i cant believe it! the combination is too much for me!

great great story. -sob-
blue-hart chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
aw i was looking foreword to the rape a-chain...can you rite a bolin being rape story i know i,m mes-up bout so is mako
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was good. Like really good. I loved it. I just feel that it was too rushed. I mean, I can't imagine Mako killing his brother like that after only a couple of hours of capture. :/ I really really can't. Other than that, this was great. :)