Reviews for Remember
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 7/14
This little story was beautiful. Truly and amazingly beautiful. Totally loved it! *-* And the last thing Aomine said really touched me. Because he's not wrong at all. After all, their relationship isn't finish, their bond isn't broken, only a bit shattered. And that can be mended. Beautiful.
You did a great work with this! Congrats! :D
I've already checked your stories and some caught my attention xD So, see you there :P
Kissuuuuuuus
huchinhhieu.me chapter 1 . 6/20
Hello~ I’m a member of a Vietnamese.
And I really like " Remember " !
I want to translate it into my language to share it with many readers in my country. Could you please give me your permission? I promise to give credit fully to you.
My website is : .com
Please reply to me soon~
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to read those marvelous
fiction.
Saxima chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Your writing, I've noticed, is really . . . emotional, but only at the last second. I notice that I'm focused on getting to the end ( since these are such short pieces ), and then when I finish, all of the feelings that are focused on throughout the story slam into when I finish.

The ending, bittersweet as it was, made me smile and hope that past this story, Aomine and Kuroko will make it work, because they deserve to be happy. orz

Thanks for writing!
MihoTouko chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is so nice. I really love your writing style !
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw, this was so cute!
Windy Rain chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Now I'm really starting to love your one-shots. I read them all, and I'm giving them reviews one by one. The best part I like is the way your descriptions of atmosphere fits with the Ao X Kuro loveliness XDD Awesome story :)
vi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this was lovely. i hope to see you write more aokuro because i think you captured them simply exquisitely here c: keep up the great work 3
vi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fantasy-Magician chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nah... since three fics you have written are angst including this one you can try a humorous AllXKuroko maybe?

It would be good to take a break from angst (though not too long if not you will be like me -.-' point of no return from humor parody)

/ I love this one BTW, your fic always have a simple plot but deep conversation and thought!
berrysplashQT chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aww Kuroko spills his heart out to a "sleeping" Aomine. _

The ending was so sweet! 33
Haninozuka Mitsukuni chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
AWESOME! Love it :D!

It's so bittersweet...my heart aches badly and at the same time

i'm so happy for Kuroko!

AominexKuroko is indeed! my OTP! LOL

Hopefully you write another one! :D Good Job!
Bommie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aha I love Big Bang, and this story too. Ahh they're going go rekindle their relationship :') Love the ending!