Reviews for Remember
Saxima chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Your writing, I've noticed, is really . . . emotional, but only at the last second. I notice that I'm focused on getting to the end ( since these are such short pieces ), and then when I finish, all of the feelings that are focused on throughout the story slam into when I finish.

The ending, bittersweet as it was, made me smile and hope that past this story, Aomine and Kuroko will make it work, because they deserve to be happy. orz

Thanks for writing!
MihoTouko chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is so nice. I really love your writing style !
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw, this was so cute!
Windy Rain chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Now I'm really starting to love your one-shots. I read them all, and I'm giving them reviews one by one. The best part I like is the way your descriptions of atmosphere fits with the Ao X Kuro loveliness XDD Awesome story :)
vi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this was lovely. i hope to see you write more aokuro because i think you captured them simply exquisitely here c: keep up the great work 3
vi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fantasy-Magician chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nah... since three fics you have written are angst including this one you can try a humorous AllXKuroko maybe?

It would be good to take a break from angst (though not too long if not you will be like me -.-' point of no return from humor parody)

/ I love this one BTW, your fic always have a simple plot but deep conversation and thought!
berrysplashQT chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aww Kuroko spills his heart out to a "sleeping" Aomine. _

The ending was so sweet! 33
Haninozuka Mitsukuni chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
AWESOME! Love it :D!

It's so bittersweet...my heart aches badly and at the same time

i'm so happy for Kuroko!

AominexKuroko is indeed! my OTP! LOL

Hopefully you write another one! :D Good Job!
Bommie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aha I love Big Bang, and this story too. Ahh they're going go rekindle their relationship :') Love the ending!