Reviews for DOF: Outtakes
Scarlet3086 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I can't wait for more!
liz.scissom chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I really like both of your stories, I was wondering if you were going to update DOF, Read the Twilight Saga. I really hope so because it is a great story. I like your writing style and I really like BPOV & EPOV. Please consider finishing this.
RaINdomEaUsSitY chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wonderful story! I really like your other story,in my opinion, it is THE BEST 'reading the books' fanfiction. only one critisize- you used the words, 'Maybe Forkswon't be so bad', or variations of it, too often, in my opinion. just saying!
FleurSuoh chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
csp4 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wonder who snorted in the background? lol Doubt it was Carlisle:) Probably Billy since he was kind of loosening up some!
lizdance chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love the outtake. It's nice to have a little Bella mixed in to the story.
Imafashionista chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So did she send clothes? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
CrazyReader3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
kudos on instilling sense of expectancy and anticipation. I really love your DoF story and this outtake is well timed and well placed. Please don't give up on this story. Thank you.
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Reading this, it occurs to me I'm surprised Edward didn't want to listen in on Charlie's conversation with Bella on the phone. To hear her voice for the first time and all. Ah well. Anyway, yeah it was nice to see her pov in this story for the first time. I know it will be a long while before we see it again, but it was refreshing after just seeing the guys' povs.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
great job on the out take.
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This sounds interesting! I am looking forward to reading more of these outtakes!
Team Edward Rules All chapter 1 . 6/6/2012