Reviews for Mary Sue Who?
KawaiiKaren chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
XD Nice anti-mary sue story.
Hey, if there's a girl in fanfiction and she doesn't get in the way of any relationship or seem overly-nice or steal limelight, is she still a mary sue or does she go back up to a regular OC? x,x I don't know, I made girls in fanfics before but they're just there to matchmake yaois. (sweat drop) Okay, back to my dream world, SLEEPY TIME!
asfdawefafw chapter 4 . 3/3/2004
AH! those mary sues, so scarwy O.o ew...EW! *shudder* brilliant horror humor fic! it definitely scares me to have nightmares.. continue, you must! i really want to see what happens!
0101101 chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
HEY! Are you gonna continue this! This is really funny and great! A really great little story that makes me laugh like CRAZY about Mary Sues! PLEASE CONTINUE!
0101101 chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funnee!1 You should do lots of these stories!
0101101 chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
! Humour, and Horror, I know this story is. I'm gonna read on! This is really interesting, and I'd love to find out more! I'm sure this will be very funny, and thus I wanna read faster!
0101101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Hmm...interesting! Please lemme read more...
Henada chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
UPDATE IT!OMGOMGOMG! I CANT BELIVE YOU STOPED THERE! WHEN MY LITTLE BAKU-CHAN WAS KIDNAPPED! UPDATE IT! UPDATE IT! UPDATE IT! PLEASE!(im very glad to know i have another yami malik fan in my midst. .
wynturchylde chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
AW MAN! This is severely intertaining, UPDATE!

C.o.M.
DragonPiper chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Good story. Cool topic. Okay, now the calmness os over... PLEASE! Update! I wan't to know what happens next!
DragonPiper chapter 4 . 3/19/2003
HAHAHAHA! Go Yami Bakura! Death to the evil Mary Sues! Burn! HAHAHA! Just one more thing... Please UPDATE!
seadragon1012 chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
hehe this is good! Die mary sues DIE!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2003
Yes! Mary Sue must be stopped!
cheesepuff chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
Great! You have to continue soon! SOOOOOOOOOON!
10join chapter 4 . 9/25/2002
Funny! Hysterical! XD Yami Bakura in those bunch of things.. XD.. Now I saw everything, even YB in Yami Yugi's cloths! XD *hugs Yami Bakura* I WANNA JOIN THE MSES!
Shadow ScytheX chapter 4 . 8/7/2002
*Starts singing* 'I don't know what I been told *March March March* But we're gonna' bust up Mary Sues til we're gray and old! Sound off, 1,2, destroy every single Mary Sue!'