Reviews for The Service
NikkiLizzie chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I love fics like this. Lovely. :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Well done! I really love how you write! :)

-Charmy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
LOL, this is a good one. Enough to make me snicker while being very- ah -hot good!
nanesantos70 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
that was so funny , hot and lovely at same time! thank you , you give me a great merthur moment!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Looks like he won't be needed that date anymore
-grins-
Great story
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awesome oneshot!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I really want to review this, but I can't even breath properly right now. I applaud you on your wonderful work and for the fact that I'm probably never going to be able to go to my dad's mechanic shop with a straight face ever again.
12635397 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Holy mother of all that is sacred... That was HAWT!

You must write more stories exactly like that! Where have you been all my Merlin fan fiction life!?
Chibi Dhamar chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It was dusk when I decided to
enter a small restaurant on my
way to home, and while waiting for my order I decided to read some fics of Merlin and that's when I found yours.

And all I have to say it's that your fic is SO FUCKING AWESOME, I really wanted to stop reading because I was really hungry but I couldn't, so I have to manage between reading and eating. It was a little weird because I was getting horny (not in a creepy way xD) while I keep eating my lasagna.

Well I have to get back home so, all I have to say it's that your fic is awesome and also your writing.

Sorry if there is any mistake in this review, my mother language is the Spanish so my english is very crappy when it's about writing xD.

Greeting!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.
DragonLover9865 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was absolutely amazing, especially considering this is the first time you have written these two guys together, you pulled it off really well and made it a great read :)
Ischemia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is adorable and wonderful. Excellent job!
HEIDI chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It was excellent, so hot and sexy, CONGRATULATIONS. A couple that I LOVE.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
well this one was great too. Thanks for writing, I have enjoyed all and will be looking forward to more...thx...gr
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Loved this fic! So hot and definitely very Arthur and Merlin fastforwarded several centuries.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hottest thing you have ever written. Write more of these guys XD