Reviews for The Sorting of Scorpius Malfoy
HolyHeraHazel chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is very good :) Much better than most Scorpius sorting fics; they just put him in another house just for the shock factor, not because they have a legitimate reason! Normally I'm not too fond of the cliche 'Scorpius is a Gryffindor' but this was done very well :)
NimbusSeer14161 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awesome.
grimm the kitty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Gryffindor!Scorpius ! The odd, wordless conversation that passed between Draco and Harry Potter. ( i imagine the heated, hatred kind of glare between them)
i bet after hear his son going Griffindor, Draco would have the.."WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" kind of expression, while Harry laughing outloud , "Malfoy? a GRIFFINDOR? bwahahaha!"

sorry, cant help but imagining it after i read this...
cmon, make sequel or something...im dying to read what happen next! XD
ModernArt2012 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
How cleverly done! I doff my hat to you, pun intended. I like the way you give Scorpius the chance to think through exactly what the Sorting Hat tells him, and them cut off dramatically just like J.K. Rowling did. My only complaint is that it's so short. I wish I could read your imagination of what the reaction was to this statement.
Shae chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I hope youre making more!
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I really, really loved this!

You represent Scorpius as a person very well. It was quite extraordinary to see what a contrast he was to his Father - it's exactly how I imagined him. You hear no rever or awe when he's thinking of his Father - it's almost bordering shame.

A great job!
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow! Brilliant! I've read a few like this, but I think this is one of the best! Very well done!
Well that was cathartic chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love it, and Scorpius would DEFINITELY be in Gryffindor, but I just can't imagine Albus being by himself without Scorpius in Slytherin. It's weird. I always imagined that they'd be best friends. I for one would love to see the Harry generations reactions to Slytherin!Albus and Gryffindor!Scorpius. Harry would be the only one not surprised, most likely.
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was great!That isn't what I'd expect from Scorpious, but an interesting take!
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very nice character study. These drabbles seem like such a fun writing exercise. You made me more curious about this Scorpius Malfoy. How sheltered was he? Who were his friends prior to Hogwarts? How is he going to grow now that he is out in the world? How will he overcome his father's shadow? And will he grow to hate Draco or wish to redeem the family name? Or both? I want to know more.