Reviews for On One Condition
AliceGI chapter 1 . 10/25
oh please continue with this story.
Because I'm very curious.
Monique chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
When is the final chapter here.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Blu chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Please update!
Hannah chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
I love it! You should really continue with the story. Please update soon.
smartnerd12 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Ever since I've stumbled upon this site, I've been reading Athenares non-stop. Now usually, I'm one of those people who like to keep Athena all by herself, but with this fanfiction, it's not possible. So now as I'm waiting for the next chapter, I would love to rip Ares's lovely limbs off his body for making her do this. It's such a plot twist, of course, and that's what I like. But this is a near life-changing experience. All of my life, I've always valued Athena for her purity and innocence, you know? This is just making me so darn angry! Nevertheless, it's still an amazing story so far, so keep up the good work.

PS: Please have a happy ending. I love happy endings. :)
Kelly chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
I love it! You should continue. (if it's not to late) Because I would defintly read it.
doukissa chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
please please please, continue this one. ares/athena are so cute and somewhat lovable and i love your writings. please dont break my heart haha 3
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
who the fuck cares if they're brother and sister?! they're HALF brother and sister to be exact! Zeus and Hera ARE brother and sister! Hades and Persephone are Uncle and niece! Zeus and Demeter ARE brother and sister! UGH! GET A LIFE, YOU INCEST-IN-MYTHOLOGY HATERS!

Amnex chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Love it please update
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Their brother and sister. Its incest. Maybe Zeus and Hera should come to see their kids.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
athenares! do not give up this story, none of which he wrote and that none should be running in your head. just want to see how it will be the honeymoon.
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
oh god, Athena is going to kill Ares!
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
I just recently started loving this couple and I must say this has to be one of my fav. Fics for this. How did he do it?! I think I know but I am so excited about this. I love the character personalities here it's so clean and well crafted.
fireWing21 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
-Wooot :D Go Hera! Your reasons are enough to convince Zeus! Very good ideas! Keep it up! I'd like to read the next chapter ASAP.