Reviews for of Daisuki and Aishteru
R.Draco chapter 17 . 6/26
I'm surprised with the number of reviews you get. Your story is awesome. A bland of romance and hurt/comfort.
tightpants chapter 1 . 4/20
Heyyy I just came across your fanfic and I think im starting to like it..I like the idea about your story, so im going to read it now..ja ne!
Elo there chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Also, I forgot to mention that as far as I know, it's "daisuki" no daisuke, feel free to correct me if im wrong.
Elo there chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
I have to say I really enjoyed this story, since it seems to have a fair amount of hurt/comfort- my favourite genre.

There were a fair few grammical errors which made the story slightly less attractive on a whole- if you felt like it, you coukd get someone to briefly beta the story or something. Mind you, considering the length of the story, mistakes here and there are understandable, just sometimes the words were out of context. e.g have instead of has, thats a matter of getting the tense of a story mixed up.

Another thing, what I found is that unless someone has a large amount of knowledge of romaji- of which not all anime lovers do, then what I recommend is too at the end of each chapter, explain the meaning of the words, the same goes for the sentence in.. German was it? In chapter 16. Generally, if you say a story is in english, you will need to explain the meaning of the other languages that pop up in it. I myself didnt have a clue what that meant- and i feel that some of your other readers wouldnt understand it either.

The plot was really good on a whole, though I feel you could have encorporated the other characters more, like you did Atome and Eiji.

Please, take no offense to what ive written, everthing here is only meant as praise and positive, constructive criticism.

Ja ne!
adlesirk chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
this is the longest story I've read so far.. O.o
but I'm really happy and thankful that I read one of your works. . .I am a fan of the PERFECT PAIR and your story has its own beauty and greatness. . .there is/are grammatical error/s but all in all it made my day(and night at the same time ). . .I also like their(chibi's) thoughts and the other languages that you used. . .and surprisingly I'm like Yumiko right now bec. of this long, no a very long comment.
So ja!hope ΓΌ will do more stories and ganbatte ne! _ C:
wammyhouse101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
loved the story, like i alwready said,

would it be alright if i put this in my comunity? if you dont want me to just tell me, and i will take it down, its just, that i really liked it and i think others will to.
wammyhouse101 chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
OMG!
i love you so fricken much for writing this story
Lazy Gaga chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
Aww, now that was just incredibly sweet! It was funny, strange, and really sweet! You did a great job on this story, and I really enjoyed reading it! :D