Reviews for Tigress' Secret
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
This is the most amazing thing I ever read! Such a creative mind! Every time I read another chapter, I would say "Now I'm on chapter 20 of this amazing article. Now I'm on chapter 21 on this amazing article. Now I'm on chapter 23 on this amazing article." I really loved it. You should really make some more. You are a very talented person. Remember this review.
Kalifan12 chapter 32 . 4/21/2016
Can you please make more stories about tigress and shadow.
kali chapter 32 . 4/4/2015
What animal is shadow and who is she?
Tanner chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I think your a good writer you should publish a book me and my cousin Carly read it and we love it your the boom lol
a tigress fan chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I love this story so much I wanted to read it over and over and over again you are the best author ever! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
loved this story so far I like how you got tigress to have cuts and bruises I liked how you added leon and the little brother and big sister detail and I liked how you got po to tell crane to save tigress from falling and I liked how you added yourself in the story super neat!

" had it not been for her friends tigress would have fallen to her death after tai lung managed to overpower her and entangle her in the ropes effectively strangling her before she accidently let go .
Crane rescued her from "falling to her death
lola3934 chapter 32 . 9/26/2013
Hey, great story, moving moments and interesting, really enjoyed it and I congratulate the great history.
Regards lola3934
Guest chapter 32 . 5/29/2013
This is sooooo AAWWWSSSOOOMMMEEE
Guest chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
OMG THAT WAS AMZING I CANT DESCRIBE TO YA THE FEELIN I HAV RIGHT NOW THNX UR A REALLY GUD WRITER KEEP IT UP
Devon chapter 32 . 4/2/2013
That was awesom thanks so much

Tigress Secret was awesom thanks
Devon chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Tigress Secret. Tigress and shadow and there secret powers the story is so for GREAT! I am on chapter 23 now
CollieandShire chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Hogan: "Okay, this is totally not fair."
Newkirk: "Blimey, 'e proposed and married 'er in the same day, and then went straight 'ome without a 'oneymoon and she didn't care? I'm jealous of this tiger, and I'm a British Corporal during World War II!"
Hogan: "Easy there, Tiger."
Newkirk; "Very funny, Colonel."
Hogan: "And since this is the end of the story, we'll let Emilia write the rest of the review."
unties Shire

*Well thanks, guys! NOT!*
Ahm, this was a pretty good story! Lots of action, and friendship, and sad scenes, and romance, and yeah! It was great! I really liked it! I think I know enough about Shadow's character now to add her into my next Tom the Turkey story, which will be coming out as soon as I finish my Hogan's Hero story.
Good story! Have a great day!

-Shire from CollieandShire
Newkirk: "AND Colonel Robert Hogan, along with Corporal Peter Newkirk."
*You guys...*
CollieandShire chapter 31 . 3/31/2013
Hogan: "Whoa whoa whoa, didn't see that coming!"
Newkirk: "Wish it worked that way for us, we propose and the girl says yes and we get married that fast."
Hogan: "We'll try to make it to the next chapter! Trouble is coming though..."

-Hogan and Newkirk, who took over Shire from CollieandShire's account. :D
CollieandShire chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Hogan: "We have currently taken over reviewing as we've tied up our dear friend Emilia and have her gagged because of her annoyingness and telling us what to do."
Newkirk: "So if you're wonderin' what happened to her, don't worry, she's fine."
Hogan: "This was an emotional chapter, and we are moving onto the next one."
Newkirk: "Cheerio!"

-Hogan and Newkirk, who took over Shire from CollieandShire's account. ;)
CollieandShire chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
Come on! Get Shadow to Kin-Do quickly! You've gotta save her!

Newkirk and Hogan are still busy, so onto the next chapter!

-Shire from CollieandShire