Reviews for Melting Heart
Scarlet Moonstone 7412 chapter 1 . 11/21
I've not even read chapter 1 yet but I'm so excited by the plot I just had to leave a quick review! The summary is brilliant and really encaptivated me and I can't wait to read this! Once I'm finished (bear with me it takes me ages to read stuff, especially 101 chapters which is really impressive by the way!) I'll leave another review!
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 101 . 9/3
It's one of the best stories that I have read and I just couldn't stop reading it and finished it in one day. It is really amazing and you are a brilliant writer. Though I may not be following this story from the start I still love it sooi much and know that you have a life other than writing this story so plzz update whenever you can.
kyuumihaira chapter 101 . 8/21
Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! How could you leave it there! Thor could be dead! What is this about a man whose name is strikingly similar to ragnarok?!
Ms Spooky1 chapter 100 . 8/17
OMG! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! You can't leave it at this cliffhanger! I read this last night, and kept thinking about how the chapter ended all day. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
schakar08 chapter 101 . 8/13
Ok you should just wrote a book. I'm serious you would be like the richest book writer. Thanks for your hard work
schakar08 chapter 86 . 8/13
Ok are they stupid?! Or just plain dumb! Why did they stop running do they want to die? Can they do all this therapy at the palace where they would be in security. When you know that there's a psychopath who want to transform you into some big jewelry you. don't. Stop. RUNNING!
isahella87 chapter 101 . 8/9
Thanks, thanks, i love your work
Silvermane1 chapter 101 . 8/8
dhh chapter 101 . 8/8
isahella87 chapter 100 . 8/4
Hi, i really love your story, i can't wait to know what's going to happen! thanks, you are amazing!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 100 . 8/3
*Scream!* No! Why would you end it like that!? I really REALLY want to know what's going to happen next. Did Thor really die? Is Loki going to bring him back to life somehow? Or is he going to travel through lives until he finds Thor again? - don't think you should do this one since you said that Loki would die if Thor ever did, literally. - Its because of that, that I don't actually think you killed off Thor, cause then you would have to kill off Loki and then we would have another cliche Romeo and Juliet story. So, anyway, that's my rant and I so can't wait for you to update the next chapter.
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 100 . 8/3
Congrats on the 100 chapter mark.

On the other hand can I say Arabian Nights. Glad to see you back. :)
cathycrazycat chapter 97 . 8/3
Omg O.O im so thrilled thx for that last part
Killua17 chapter 100 . 8/3
The ending killed me it just killed me!
I can't abandon this now!
So please don't abandon me!
I believe in you Loki bring him back.
blackbloodywolf chapter 100 . 8/3