Reviews for Melting Heart
dhh chapter 41 . 4/19
Okay, have you gone*LOL* senile or what..Didn't you say that Thor was the only heir/child of the "allfather" in your early chapters? Seriously..How can you forget your own stories details?

Well..Goodbye!
dhh chapter 35 . 4/19
The beginning of the END for the lovely couple/pairing of this story, I see..
dhh chapter 21 . 4/19
WOW! Now this is what I'm talking about but honestly, I don't like the "allfather"..URGH!
dhh chapter 19 . 4/19
Very sweet.
dhh chapter 18 . 4/19
Oh..That's it? That's all the 'clear red' of the eyes mean..Mated..Okay..I was hoping for more. I don't know..Loki being different somewhat translate to him being the savior of his Kingdom/ppl, to return to it's former glory, so to speak..Ah well.
dhh chapter 17 . 4/19
"but regenerating an arm or leg is easy"

I hope the above is true enough since I read in a review that YOU had Loki loose a FINGER and not be able to GROW IT BACK! WTH is that if Loki can regrow limbs but NOT a FINGER!
dhh chapter 13 . 4/19
Nice to see a Laufey that actually seem to care and love his son..He doesn't seem evil either..A difference from the few stories that I've only just started to read.
dhh chapter 8 . 4/19
Story is interesting so far..I do have to STATE that "if" you have RAPE in this story, YOU should have the courtesy and decency to STICK-UP WARNINGS for those who don't read shit and stuff like that.

FYI, The rating 'M' tells the readers NOTHING!
mybonded chapter 96 . 4/14
Yet, we still do not know who...great details. I Feel bad for that poor soul. How tortured he is.
D' Dark Queen of BlackFox chapter 95 . 3/18
Honestly, i hardly review on a Fanfiction. I Created an account here for this kind of occassion when i found a very interesting and good fic.
I can't hold myself and my finger unconsiously type a comment :D Really, you are one of those amazing and rare writer that have such a great talent to write a story.
And compare to me an easily bored reader, you still stay strong and loyal to your fandom.
excuse my poor english, it's not my mother language, but please continue to write and update ;)
Killua17 chapter 95 . 3/16
Damn, I was so into it!
The suspense will kill me!
mybonded chapter 95 . 3/16
Great job, but such a cliffy.
RomanticLover1 chapter 95 . 3/15
I wonder who it is?!
I can't wait for the next update and to learn the truth!
Japron chapter 94 . 3/11
I just got done reading this fanfiction and omg, I love it so much. It's so amazing, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :3
NATWEST chapter 78 . 3/3