Reviews for Melting Heart
marybeth.hp7 chapter 107 . 3/31
I really love this story - with all of its twists and turns!
Nychell21 chapter 107 . 2/10
please please please update and continue this story!
laurenkeyblade chapter 107 . 6/7/2016
I really like this story! I'm super impressed you've managed to write so much for so long. The characters are very well written. I'm often confused by series of events every few chapters and it seems like some parts dont have much meaning. It's like listening to rocket science and your eyes glaze over. More Thor and Loki actually in the story maybe? That may seem like a silly request but the last two chapters nothing has happened except the last sentence. I'm probably being picky and mean. I don't mean to be! I really like this story but I would to give feedback too. I hope you take what I say not too harshly and keep the story up! I can't wait to see where it goes next. I'm excited for the oncoming conflict where Thor says Loki from the other soul! Please keep up the good work!
Raogrhys chapter 107 . 5/23/2016
tbh i'm so confused at this point
mybonded chapter 107 . 5/15/2016
Thanks for the update. Love to see how Thor is going to save Loki.
Guest chapter 106 . 5/15/2016
So awesome and creative.
Killua17 chapter 106 . 5/8/2016
Humans have an unparalleled potential when it comes to to fucking shit up.
mybonded chapter 105 . 5/6/2016
Thank you for this update. You have worked hard at this story and have done an amazing job.
mybonded chapter 104 . 2/18/2016
Love this...thank you
Mila Pink chapter 104 . 2/18/2016
OMG! This story is amazing.
I like so much each chapter.

Kiss
Knaruto chapter 104 . 2/17/2016
I was so mad and sad when u killed Thor! Wow. And then when you started giving a good plot, u stopped the story! Please finish it!
Silvermane1 chapter 104 . 2/14/2016
Fantastic
Silvermane1 chapter 103 . 2/8/2016
Fantastic update
mybonded chapter 103 . 2/8/2016
Can't wait to hear the tale.
mybonded chapter 102 . 2/8/2016