Reviews for Love fool
GUEST chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
I,m pleased you finished this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
wickeduk chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
Awww what a beautiful ending, and he made it in the end!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
Great chapter and talk about timing. Mike geting there just before thier son was born. Please up date soon
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter, what happen to the cake and who caught the boquet and the garter? please up date when you can
COMike chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
This is a great chapter. Loved every bit of it. Especially picturing Mike with his shirt unbottoned from top to buttom, leaving his chest exposed. Hmm, that must have been a sight for the ladies, not just Kate. Keep up the great writing.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
Great chapter, I notice you didn't have bird, Ryan and buffer at the do's? please up date soon, there sure going to be few hang overs the next day, lol
COMike chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
This is an amazing story. I've read it all in one go. Your writing is wonderful. I love how you describe Mike and Kate and their relationship. All perfect. And this last chapter is great too. Can't wait to see what is happening next. Hopefully nothing bad. But with a life at sea you never know. Please hurry with the update.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
PLEASE KEEP GOING I AM SUCKED IN UPDATE NOW!
kazzyj chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
still loving this story! thanks for update
ALIMOO1971 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter, that XO sure wont last long on Hammersley, please up date soon
kazzyj chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
enjoying this please update soon
Wiggle34 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Nice letter at the end :)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Great chapter if the crew got wind of what the new XO said they would make her patrol like hell, well two dads will have heaps of fun with her, i wounder how many packs of laxitives has he got left?, As for the crew well they will stand up for both Kate and Mike. then she wouldn't last long on Hammersley. please up date when you can
wickeduk chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Wow. I am surprised Mike was able to keep his call when she had a dig at him and Kate; he was very restrained! I don't know about taking her down a peg or two, I want to knock her out a time or two! Now, I wonder if Mike is going to type off another email before he heads off to duty watch.
Princess Popsicle chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Love love love! The plot is great, the characters are really true to the tv characters and you're writing style is awesome. Please update soon!
PPxx