Reviews for Sweet Betrayal
purpletrees chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait to find out how it goes!
Kerimu Illusionist chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh my god...This chapter shocked me soo much...If I was Natsume, there is no way I could explain why I had done that (ToT) What will happen? (T.T) UWAH, I DON'T WANT IT TO END WITH NATSUME BEING..BEING...HELD GUILTY...UWAH (T.T) Oh pleeaaassee make it a bit bearable...
OnnaMusha chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
OMG what an evil woman! Poor third-year student, now he's dead in Natsume's hands! What would happen to him? :DD
Lyneel chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Oh no... Why did it have to happen? This single time that Natsume actually acts, it all goes so terribly wrong... Can't believe this!

Waiting anxiously for the next chapter ;)
Fumikosei chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Update soon! Please? It's so amazing and suspenseful. I'm sitting here wondering what's going to happen next. Asdfghjkl it's so awsome. ;A; I want to know what happens. Evil author! Leaving us with a cliffhanger on the most exciting part of this amazing fanfic. I'm at loss of words at the moment. See how I'm ranting? It's because of how epic this story is. Update. Soon.
Lyneel chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
aaaarrgh, what a dirty trick! And doesn't Natsume ever learn? When there is an alarm going off in his head, he just agrees to go to a secluded place with a perfect stranger? And now he will feel so guilty about everything... Poor, hopelessly good-natured Natsume!

Cool chapter :D Waiting for more w
OnnaMusha chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
What a chapter! I can't wait to see what could that evil stone do! Mwahahaha

The Supernatural Seeker club seems fun. It would be really interesting to have some of their activities in later chapters too XD

Anyways the conversations and details are good and the length is perfect. They keep the readers interests even though the plot hasn't come to the most interesting part yet XD.

Please update soon! Don't be misrable like me who's current state is in a massive writers block! *sobs in the corner*

Ciao :D
OnnaMusha chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
What an interesting chapter! I can't wait to see what could that evil stone do! Mwahahaha
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
it's getting very intresting - what will happen next? I can hardly wait to find out :)
youkai-sama chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is an interesting start, please keep updating!
OnnaMusha chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Another masterpiece of the Golden Mist Fox! :D

Altough not much happened in the first chapter, you've made this really interesting! I cannot wait to read your next chapters.

I could really feel the evil aura of this story, especially at the last paragraphs, and I hope you'll keep up this good work!

Come on, make it as evil as possible!XD looking forward for updates nyaaa (′)
Artist2009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
looking forward to what happens next XD

how long do you think it will take you to write each chapter?