Reviews for It's All Been Done
WOW! One of the best. Too short though.
mentalagent13 chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
That literally tore at my heart-strings. Fantastic emotion rolled into that story. Kudos to you for writing an excellent piece. Thank you.
Aquasm chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Wow read each story they are great please continue to write
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
you write tropes very, very well, fred
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I really think you got a handle on Ziva's thoughts, that brutal and nasty would happen to her is sadly true, fred
jelenamichel chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
Like I said, this made me want to cry. Damn you! But I was pleased to see that you'd written. So, so pleased. And I appreciate the glimpse of hope at the end.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
Thanks for posting this - it was great! It was sweet, realistic and well-written - loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
well, that was a most interesting take, enjoyed reading, thank you, fred
Schmaltzy chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Lovely. Miss those idiots. :(
Mechabeira chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
It's hardly a trope, the way you write it.
Bittersweet, but rich storytelling and perfectly on-point characterization. And bonus points for the haircut.
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
EowynGoldberry chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
I liked it:) Hope you are doing well.
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
I like this. This is good.
Good writing, good plot.
Good for my TIVA-less soul.
Pitselehvv chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Thank you for actually taking us to this point with a story, to a scenario that feels realistic and in character for both of them. It takes talent-and guts-to write a scene like this, that accomplishes so much in a short amount of time. The emotions were spot on-the reluctance, the courage, the honesty, the weakness... I already mentioned the lump in my throat that the story left me with, but I also love the spark of hope at the end. How Ziva wants to believe that she'll get it right, and how Tony wants to believe that too, even if everything is different. Thank you for a lovely story.

PS: Bonus points for the exclamation points. They're so often neglected on headlines and titles.
dvd123 chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
These tropes are hardly even tropes with the way you write them. You turned the trope on its head and crafted something beautiful.

I love how Tony has all these warring emotions inside of him when he sees her again, not surprisingly so. And even though this is from Tony's perspective, I could still clearly sense not only how Ziva tries to tread through some of the awkward moments, but how there's a lighter air about her. Loved how you described Ziva's long hair as a part of her shield.

The end was best. It's great to see Ziva being confident and the hopeful note is perfect.
JustBecause2012 chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Oh this was so good! It was so very them: withholding, uncertain, hesitant to say all that they should to the other...and yet it was hopeful at the same time. Would love another chapter where they meet up in the spring!