Reviews for It's All Been Done
you write tropes very, very well, fred
I really think you got a handle on Ziva's thoughts, that brutal and nasty would happen to her is sadly true, fred
jelenamichel chapter 7 . 2/13
Like I said, this made me want to cry. Damn you! But I was pleased to see that you'd written. So, so pleased. And I appreciate the glimpse of hope at the end.
Thanks for posting this - it was great! It was sweet, realistic and well-written - loved it!
well, that was a most interesting take, enjoyed reading, thank you, fred
Schmaltzy chapter 7 . 2/11
Lovely. Miss those idiots. :(
Mechabeira chapter 7 . 2/10
It's hardly a trope, the way you write it.
Bittersweet, but rich storytelling and perfectly on-point characterization. And bonus points for the haircut.
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
EowynGoldberry chapter 7 . 2/10
I liked it:) Hope you are doing well.
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 2/10
I like this. This is good.
Good writing, good plot.
Good for my TIVA-less soul.
Pitselehvv chapter 7 . 2/9
Thank you for actually taking us to this point with a story, to a scenario that feels realistic and in character for both of them. It takes talent-and guts-to write a scene like this, that accomplishes so much in a short amount of time. The emotions were spot on-the reluctance, the courage, the honesty, the weakness... I already mentioned the lump in my throat that the story left me with, but I also love the spark of hope at the end. How Ziva wants to believe that she'll get it right, and how Tony wants to believe that too, even if everything is different. Thank you for a lovely story.

PS: Bonus points for the exclamation points. They're so often neglected on headlines and titles.
dvd123 chapter 7 . 2/9
These tropes are hardly even tropes with the way you write them. You turned the trope on its head and crafted something beautiful.

I love how Tony has all these warring emotions inside of him when he sees her again, not surprisingly so. And even though this is from Tony's perspective, I could still clearly sense not only how Ziva tries to tread through some of the awkward moments, but how there's a lighter air about her. Loved how you described Ziva's long hair as a part of her shield.

The end was best. It's great to see Ziva being confident and the hopeful note is perfect.
JustBecause2012 chapter 7 . 2/9
Oh this was so good! It was so very them: withholding, uncertain, hesitant to say all that they should to the other...and yet it was hopeful at the same time. Would love another chapter where they meet up in the spring!
ncisloverinnc chapter 7 . 2/9
I loved the hopeful ending. Painful, but hopeful.
ProfeJMarie chapter 7 . 2/9
You know what's great about reading your NCIS stories now? I know all the characters and their histories (and now I know more of them, but whatev). I loved, of course, the "Zivah" from Tony and their uncertainty seemed just right - as did their hope at the end.

I loved reading your words again. Thanks for the fun treat.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 2/9
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.