Reviews for It's All Been Done
Mechabeira chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I love how full of hope and possibility this little thing is, but I also love the very subtle melancholic undercurrent beneath it all. Lovely. Brava.
Phosphorescent chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Aww, both sweet and realistic. And I adore Ziva's utter pragmatism mixed with Tony's squeamishness when it comes to Abby's sex life.
ncis-1001 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
hi really nice chapter continue soon x
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
And they both knew that if they were going to find "exactly right," it wasn't going to be in any of the places they'd already looked. They would simply have to create it.

This final line of your chapter is the essence of Tony and Ziva.
Thank you!
dvd123 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
This one is adorable! their bickering is sweet and subtle. The under layer mention of their relationship and how far they have come is extremely endearing.
EowynGoldberry chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
That was funny:) I don't think I've seen one of a shopping trip before? Maybe I have just read way too many. There is one common story that really annoys me but I don't know if it could be made humorous. Even though I have read some of them because they are still well written, it irritates me to read about either Ziva, Jen, or Bones hiding a child from Tony, Gibbs, or Booth respectively for years. Um, I just don't see it. Unless they are in separate cities I am not buying it. Even if I thought any of the three would be that selfish, not only is it probably against the law or at least something that won't look good in a court if the guy decides to sue for custody, it is very difficult to hide a child. Maybe some people just don't realize how difficult it would be? Something will happen to you, the child, the school, the nanny, or it could even be your car breaking down while the child is with you and you can only get in touch with a coworker!
The other common one in NCIS stories for awhile was stuff about Mossad using illegal means to get Ziva back. Um, that only works if you acknowledge Director David would have to lose his job and be arrested or the US-Israel alliance would be very badly damaged, if not severed. I realize the show makes Mossad look iffy, but they still aren't any iffier than the CIA probably. Israel is a democracy, I realize more so for some of its citizens than others, but still.
I was curious if you know if any of the shows ever take ideas from books? I read a very strange book recently that had a very convultued plot. However, it starts with a strange scenario that one NCIS episode (Heartland) seems to have taken one small idea from-the idea that two half siblings might fall for each other because the parent of one or both is too proud to say anything except get mad about the relationship. On the show it didn't get past friendship, which is good. The book is very dark but if you want to know I will send the title.
Fee4444 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I loved every second of it. Each chapter is unique, impressive and realistic in their own way. My fav was chapter 3.
magickmoons chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I think this may be my favorite one yet! Perfect banter, great subtext, and a wonderful ending.

I loved 'condoms for your sister's Sweet Sixteen,' Ziva's 'gift' to Tony, and 'it wasn't going to be in any of the places they'd already looked. They would simply have to create it.'

Thanks for the smiles :)
ncisloverinnc chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Such a great metaphor for their relationship!
Mechabeira chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
You have these two nailed. Perfectly. You, my friend, have found "exactly right."
Amilyn chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
I love LOVE the last line...the dual realization that the gift AND whatever they have or might have...will have to be done a way they haven't tried yet.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Haha, I can so totally see something like this happening. Loved it, as always.
Anonymous033 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Ooh, I almost wish these, like In the Middle, were connected.

I'd really like to see where breaking the pattern would take them!

This was so good, though. So hilarious, so tragic, so well-written, so ... soothing, all at once. For some reason, the part where Tony asked if Ray was punishment for Paris just stunned me the most ... it broke my heart, the way he was asking it, because it just showed in that moment how screwed up everything was and how much he was hurting as a result of it.

I love this.

-Soph
jelenamichel chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Nicely done. If there had been a random reference to Dawson's Creek in there this would have been the perfect catalogue of our Twitter conversations.

I miss the old Ziva too.
EowynGoldberry chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
That was funny:) Glad they decided to break patterns at the end. My summer has been good too. I am still in a temp job that is dull but hey it is money anyway.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »